Part 21 (Mistakes)

The Next Day

Naomi's pov

Ughhhh, I can't believe Larry, he's such a idiot, sometimes I can't believe I even wasted two years of my life with him, But forget him my main focus is what I have going on today. I have an interview with the owner of Ebony Magazine, It's very important that I get a chance to pose for this magazine, it's very important to me. I enter the building of  the Ebony Magazine Company, "God im so nervous. I sit in a small room similar to the room, I sat in to Audition for Michael a year ago, and now im married to him and carrying his child.

Michael's pov

I lay back on the couch of the living room a million thoughts were running through my head, how could I keep such a secret from Naomi,I close my eyes, God I feel so ashamed, I then hear the door open as my eyes are still closed. "Naomi?" I whisper. They don't answer, then I hear their foot steps approaching me. "Michael, It's me Lyric, Can we talk?"

Naomi's pov

"Naomi Campbell, Honey can you please, come here a second?" Says a lady from the back room. I quickly approach her "Is it my turn?" I ask her. She hangs her head "Uhmm no baby, I just looked through your records and, it says that you're pregnant, and sweetie you can't pose, for us during the first stage of pregnancy, you'll either have to get rid of your baby, or wait until you're further in your pregnancy. My mouth drops "Are you serious, I've waited long enough!!" I yell. "Sweetie, im so sorry but those are the rules" She says closing the door, I really wanted to cry at this point, but I'll hold it in.

Lyric's pov

I sit next to Michael and run my fingers through his hair. "Michael, Im in A lot of bull right now, Im sorry for making you keep this secret from Naomi, But she's always looked up to me and I just don't think you should tell her, at least let me tell her" Michael licks his lips, "I don't trust that you will tell her" He says. "Michael please, just give me time and I'll tell her, please!!" I beg. He takes a few seconds, "Fine Lyric, but you have to tell her okay?" I smile "Thanks Michael" I kiss him on the cheek, Then he gazes into my eyes, and I kiss him again but this time on the lips, I slowly climb on top of him "No Lyric, this isn't cool" He whispers "Sshh" I say as I go down on him, I bet he won't tell now.

Naomi's pov

I get into my car, I was so angry. What am I gonna do, Being on the cover of this magazine meant so much to me, then 50 Million dollars to pose!! Ughhhh I sit back in the sit of my car, I close my eyes, then something crossed my mind, I reach into the glove compartment of my car and take out this bottle of vinegar. "Father please forgive me" I could feel a tear coming down my face. I look down at my stomach. Dear, unborn, Mommy is so sorry". I carefully open the bottle of vinegar and drink as much as I can...