Part 14 (If you LOVE her, chase her)

3Months later

Michael's Pov

Its been 3 months since I've heard from or talked to Naomi, I can't sleep, I can barely eat, Its even hard for me to breathe sometimes. When she found out about Paradise, she packed all of her things and left, she didn't even wait until the next morning, this was something she did immediately. I just hate that I lost the only girl I've ever cared about, she was such a sweet person,she didn't deserve to find out like that, I just need someone to talk to right now. I decide to go talk to my mother, I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks. I sit across the table from my mother, she smiles at me "Michael, how have you been?" She asks. I hang my head, "Mother, Im so heart broken, since Naomi left me, things just hasn't been the same with me, I loved her so much" My eyes started to water. "Michael, you know, I never raised you to break a young womans heart" My mother says. "I know mother, I really messed up, what should I do?" My mother puts her hand on top of mine, "Michael, If you LOVE her, chase her, don't ever give up on the one you love, I've never given up on your father, we've been through alot, but I just can't see myself with no one but him, I've tried, but its just not possible, So go after her, let her knowhow much you care for her, whether its ALONE, or in front of a Million people, you have to let her know" When my mother said Or in front of a Million people, she gave me an Idea. "Thankyou, so much Mother, I love you I say as I kiss her goodbye.