Part 3 (The Photographer)

Naomi's pov

Today is just not my day, I walk in the studio 30 minutes late, I must admit that I did it on purpose I wasn't really ready to meet this so call new photographer that was supposed to be taking Daniel Sanchez's place. I sit and cross my legs and fold my arms, then I spot the most handsomest man I've ever seen, he was tall, buff, had carmel tone skin, green eyes and a curly air fro. "Wow" I said looking him up and down. "Hey Rosey," I tugg my makeup artist by her skirt" she smiles, "That's Blair, the new photographer, he's cute huh?" "Girl BEYOND cute, I didn't know he was gonna look like that" I say sticking my tongue out. She hits my arm "Your married ass, don't need to be worried about him, you have a husband and a child, then your husband is freaking Michael Jackson" I roll my eyes, Oh my God, he's coming over here He slowly approaches me "Hey, Im Blair, the new Photographer" He says holding his hand out to shake mines. "Hi, Im Naomi" I say as I blush, his eyes are so beautiful, they glow at me, "Yeah, I know who you are, I must say that I truly admire you, I mean You're absolutely beautiful, and every since I was a teen ager, I've always dreamed of being a photographer for you" He says, then he bends down and kiss my hand. "Wow, umm Blair is It??" I ask. "That's correct" He says smiling. "I feel flattered, Thank You" He sits next to me, "Uhmm, If you don't mind, I would like to take you out to dinner after, we get done shooting pictures of you, just to get to know you a little better" I grin, "Uhmmm, that sounds nice but, I have a husband and daughter to get home to" He picks up an ebony magazine, and on the front it had a picture of Michael And I kissing, "Is this you and Peter Pan?" he says holding up the magazine. I snatch it "Haha, very funny" I say rolling my eyes. "Naomi, I wouldn't dare disrespect, your relationship or your family, I understand if you don't wanna go, but I swear it's only business, nothing personal" He says holding both of his hands up. I look over at Rose and she smiles at me, then I look back at Blair, "Just business huh?" He licks his lips "Just business sweetheart"  I grin again "It's a date then" He takes my hand and lead me towards the cameras. Its just business, or Is It???