Part 18 (FINALE)

1 Year Later October 1996

Naomi's pov

I sit in front of the mirror in the restroom of the church, I push my veil back and get my makeup together, Then I throw the eye Liner pencil against the mirror. "Pumkin what's wrong?" ask my mother

"Mommy, I don't want to go out there"

"But baby, this is your wedding and why not?"

"Im ugly and fat"

"Baby, You're beautiful, and you're not fat, you're 6 months pregnant with twin boys, now come on let mommy help you finish getting ready, Michael and everyone is waiting" says my mother taking me by the hand

Michael's pov

Im standing at the Alter, this church is huge, there are two balconies filled with people, I can hear the sound of helicopters, flying over the church, I know the paparazzi is going to want to take pictures again, especially since Naomi is pregnant again and this time with twin boys. Then I see my little angel Musiqq coming down the aisle in her little pink dress, she's throwing flowers down the aisle she did good, just like we rehearsed, I can't stop smiling, Then everyone rises for Naomi to come out.

Naomi's pov

Im outside of the double doors, im so nervous my heart is racing and my mind is spending, I can feel my babies kicking. Joseph takes me by my arm, Im honored that he's gonna walk me down the aisle "You ready?" he asks I nod. The doors slowly open and Joseph and I slowly start to walk down the aisle, I look at Michael and he's smiling from ear to ear, he's so beautiful, I finally make it to the Alter.
Vowels
Naomi: "With this ring, I promise to always nurture you, take care of you through good and bad times, I love you with all my heart and soul Michael, from the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one, I can still remember when we met four years ago, that was the best day of my life, and I want you to know you are the greatest gift God could ever give to a woman I love you Michael Joseph Jackson and Im blessed to be the mother of your four children, and your wife, and no matter what I will always be here"
Michael: Naomi, I love you with my heart and soul most people in this world don't understand me, but you do, you are the reason I breathe, When you're away from me for only a second I feel incomplete, the love I feel for you is deeper than any river and Higher than any Mountain, and with this ring I promise to always cherish you, the mistakes we've made in the past are now washed away, I want you to know I love you and Right now Im emotional because we've been through so much together I love you baby"

Michael's pov

The minister tells me that I can finally kiss my beautiful bride, I grab Naomi and kiss her passionately "Reintroducing, Mr and Mrs Michael Joseph Jackson" says the minister. I carefully help Naomi down the stairs of the alter, her belly is so big I can't wait until the twins get here, I wonder what color THEY'RE eyes are gonna be!!
THE END!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!
Love, BlackkCherry