part 4 (Paradise)

Paradise's pov

I lye in my bed, next to my significant other. After making love we hold each other close. He looks into my eyes as I rub my fingers through his hair, We're just lying there reminising about what just happened. It's been a while since we made love, he's always on tour or performing. Then not to mention, he has a new music video coming out, that he's constantly rehearsing for. "I love you so much Michael" I say as I rub my fingers through his hair. "I love you too" he says as he pulls me closer. "Baby I wish that it could be like this more, You're always on the road,.and it seems like we never have time to spend together" I say pushing my hair behind my ear. He smiles at me "Baby, Listen everytime I go on the road, On tour, or even just rehearsal, I always have you on my mind, He says rubbing his hands down my still naked body. I climb on top of him, I think I want it again..

Michael's pov

Damn what is my Girlfriend doing right now? She wants it again? "Oh Michael, I love you so much Daddy, Make love to me again!!" She says as she pushes her hands down in my chest, im inside of her again and She's grinding back and forth on me, I put my hands on her hips and grip them, I can feel her juices right on my head "Ahh mmmm I don't ever wanna lose you Mike, just make love to me" She says as she bites her lips, The room is spinning, Paradise is going crazy, I guess me telling her that she's all I think about really turned her on. Then I feel her reaching her climax, "ahhh Michael, ohh God!!!!" She yells then she lays her head on my chest, She looks up at me, "I love you Baby, and I won't ever stop loving you" I kiss her on the forehead, "I love you too", I say as I hold her close to me. But in reality, and I know its wrong, but all I could think about is Naomi, Man I wonder what she's doing right now, and is she thinking about me too.