Part 6 (The Phone Call)

Paradise's pov

Its 1:00 Am and I get a phone call from my mother In Philadelphia, saying that my Father was sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. I rush into my bedroom and pack my clothes, Michael was still asleep. "Baby?" I say as I shove him to wake up. "Yea?" He says with his eyes still closed. "I have to go to Philadelphia, my dad isn't doing too well" He opens his eyes, "Im sorry Baby" He says as he sits up in the bed. "Is there anything I can do?" He asks. "Yes, you can be good while im gone" He chuckles and bites his lip, "Baby Im always Good" His smile melted me. It sent chills down my spine. "Michael Hunny, I really have to go" I say as I back away.

Michael's Pov

Wow, I really Hope Paradise's dad pulls through. I hop out of the bed and give her one final kiss "I love you, but I have to go" she says Walking out of the door. Two minutes later I hear her car crank up and she was gone. I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower, I quickly get into the shower, I close my eye's and let the water hit my face, all I could see was Naomi, she's all I could think about at this point. I could still hear her voice "Michael I don't want to mess up" God she's so beautiful. I cut off the shower and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist, My hair is still dripping wet, so I tie it back in a ponytail. As I go into my closet for something else to wear, my phone rings. "Hello" "Hello Michael"  says a soft sweet voice, they sounded as If they were crying. "Yea, Who's calling" I ask with a weird look on my face"Its Me Michael, Its Naomi" My heart starts to racing in my chest. "Oh hey Naomi..Is everything okay" "Not exactly Michael, Im so hurt right now, I don't know what to do, can you help me?" I take a deep breath, "Sure what's wrong?" I ask, I can hear her crying, "Michael.. My boyfriend admitted to..to.. *sniffs* Cheating on me, H..He Said th..that I wasn't making him happy, *Sniffs* I don't know wh... what to do, I L..Love him so.. So much that, I'll do anything for him, he knows that" she could barely get her words out, I can tell she was in pain, "Where are you naomi?" I ask. "Look outside" she says. I look out of my bedroom window from upstairs and I can see her sitting in front of my door with her head buried in her arms. I smile, "Stay put, let me grab some clothes and ill be right down" I say as I quickly hang up the phone.