Part 6 (An Old Flame)

Michael's pov

Im now In Chicago, and I just got done with my first performance, Of the tour, I decide to call Naomi, but all I get is the stupid voice Mail again, I swear I know her voice mail by heart now because she never answers her phone anymore. I wipe the sweat from my forehead as I sit back on the seat of my Limo. My Limo driver drops me off at a hotel, The Bell hop, grabs my bags for me, That's until he recognizes who I was, He drops the bags on the ground, "Ohhh My God, Ohh My God, It's you, do you know who you are!!??" He yells. I smile "Haha, yes I know who I am" "Dude you are a king, I don't care If I lose my job, I just want your Autograph" He says bowing down to me. "No problem" I say signing the collar of his uniform. "God bless you Michael, I'll never, wash this Uniform again, NEVER, I love you MICHAEL!!!!" he yells as I walk into the building.

Naomi's pov

I sit at the table of this 5 star restaurant with Blair, he's telling me about his childhood, and Im telling him about how I became a model, and my feud with Tyra Banks "She Isn't even half as beautiful as you" He says rubbing his hand down my face. I blush a little, Then I politely move his hand. "Can I ask you something?" He says with a curious look on his face. "Yeah?" I say picking up my wine glass. "Why are you so cautious with your heart?" He ask. "What do you mean, CAUTIOUS" I ask, but he doesn't answer he just stares at me. I roll my eyes "I've been hurt ALOT, Blair I've given my heart out to people and they just stomp all over It" He sits back in his chair "What do you mean?" I take another sip of wine, "I had a boyfriend named Larry Love, he passed away last year from Cancer, Well anyway... He cheated on me Multiple times, I know, there would be times I would catch him on the Telephone with Women, I even caught him in bed with another woman, and I tore me apart, My Husband, whom Im married to now, Michael Jackson, Mr Innocent, Man In the Mirror... Hahaha, He cheated on me with his Ex, WHILE I was pregnant with our daughter, the same ex who robbed him for his whole Life" Blair looked astounded, "Oh Wow Naomi, Im so sorry" I look down at My phone and see that Michael's been calling but I just decline his call, I don't wanna talk to him.

Michael's pov

Ughhh, I give Up Im done trying to call Naomi. I get bored and decide to walk the hallways of the hotel, As Im walking I see this Light skinned girl with long brown curly hair, with a silver silk robe on, There she stood at the end of the hallway staring at me, "Oh My God Michael?? Michael Jackson Is that you?? she says coming closer. Im thinking to myself, for her to be a fan she's not acting all excited and stuff like the others. As she got closer she started to look familiar, "Michael Oh God It is you, how have you been??" she says as she hugs me tight "It's me Paradise" She says rubbing her fingers through my hair.