Part 16 (New Beginning) SEQUEL

1 year later

Naomi's Pov

I lay next to my husband, glad to finally have him to myself, Everytime I think of what he did a year ago, It makes me want him even more. "Sleepy Head" I whisper in his ear, He doesn't move, So I start tickling his side, He starts to Laugh "Naomi, C,mon Im trying to get some sleep" He says moving my hands from his sides. "Baby, It's noon, You have to get up, my cousin Lyric is coming over to visit" Michael sits up in the bed. "God, Naomi I completely forgot" He says getting out of the bed. "She says she wants to see me, but I know that's a lie, she wants to see you" I say rolling my eyes. He comes back to the bed and hugs me tightly "Babe, you know that's not true" He says smiling. I poke my lip out "Yes It Is, Everyone loves you more, Do you know how much criticism I got after you proposeed to me?" He smiles again "Let them criticize, its apart of life, Now c,Mon help me find something to wear" He says getting off of the bed. I get on his back and he carries me to the closet, I love my Husband :)

Lyric's Pov

I can't believe Im going to see Michael Jackson, well My cousin Naomi to be exact, but Ive always had a small crush on Michael, Every since He was in the Jackson 5, But I Do have to keep in mind that he Is my Cousin's Husband, but who cares this is MICHAEL JACKSON, and sometimes, my hormones can get the best of me, but I'll try to control them for My little cousin's sake.

Larry's pov

Hahaha, Naomi's married to the king of pop huh? well not for long, I light a cigar and blow out the smoke. Naomi will FOREVER be mines, she can Marry Michael, Tito, Prince, and whoever else, but she's still mines, and I WILL get her back.

Paradise's pov

I can't believe Michael married that little slut, oh no no no, Im glad im out of jail, her ass is Mines when I catch her, and Michael its not over between us, its FAR from over, and Naomi's a DEAD woman!!!