Part 5 (No Mercy!!!!)

February 1997

Naomi's pov

I decided to send my children with my mother for the weekend, My 6 Weeks are finally up, but I still need rest. Michael has been gone for over a week which to me was perfect, he should just stay gone, he's been the worse towards me, Ughh I don't even wanna think about that man I just wanna go to sleep, I gently close my eyes.

Michael's Pov

I decide to finally head back home, I guess ill try to make up with Naomi but that's only if she's up for It, I hope she doesn't start a fight with me because Im definitely gonna finish It. I slowly creep up the stairs, It's absolutely quiet in the house, I go to my children's room but they're not there "WHAT THE HELL??! WHERE ARE MY KIDS!!!"

Naomi's Pov

Im suddenly awakened by yelling and door slamming "NAOMI, WHERE ARE YOU??" oh God It's Michael, I quickly hop out of the bed and run towards the bedroom door and lock It, I jump back in the bed and bury my head under the covers like a child hiding from the Boogey Man. Then I hear the door knob twisting, Then I heard Banging "NAOMI, OPEN THIS DOOR, IM TIRED OF YOU LOCKING ME OUT IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!" he yells. I hide deeper under the covers Im scared out of my mind Then After a couple of more bangs at the door, he breaks the lock and barges in, I can hear the door swinging wide opened

"Naomi Get Up, Where the hell are my Children?"

"Michael, please don't start, they're at my mom's"

"Without my permission?"

"Michael, Since When have I had to get your permission?"

"See, you're ALWAYS Trying to take my kids away from me, GO GET MY KIDS NOW!!!"

"Michael, Ill get them later Im trying get some rest"

"You had six weeks for that bullshit, now imma ask you one more time to GO GET MY KIDS!!!"

"Michael Pleeeaassee, Leave me alone" I begged, Then all of a sudden he snatches the covers back and grabs me by both of my ankles and drags me out of the bed, Im now on the floor,  Michael showed No Mercy towards me I begged him to stop but he didn't stop there, he dragged me out of the bedroom, down the hallway, "Aaahhhh, stooopp Stoooopp, Let me Gooooo"

"Hahahaha, this ain't so fun is it, We getting closer to the stairs'

"Okay, Okay, Im sorry, Im sorry"

"You gonna get em"

"Yesss, Yess, Im gonna get em just pleaasee let me go" I beg him then he finally let's go of my ankles

"Don't let it happen again" He says pushing back his hair, I couldn't believe what just happened to me, who was that person? Because it certainly wasn't Michael, I carefully get off of the floor, and head downstairs to go pick up the children, I didn't want Michael to have to do me this way again...