Chapter 38

*SAMS POV*

"Hayes, I thought you said that setting me free was better. For both of us." I said

"I was wrong, I can't take it anymore. You with Thomas all the time makes me want to kill myself. Please I'm begging you." As he said those words I think about Kelly and Hannah, how he broke there hearts and how they would be annoyed if I got back with him.

"Hayes... Rumor has it that you broke basically every girls heart at school, like Hannah AND Kelly... I don't know Hayes. And me and Thomas are well kind of-"

"Thomas? Him over me?! You know what... I'll see you at your party tomorrow. I have to go."

"Ok... Bye Hayes."

***The Next Day***

I looked around the house everything perfect for the party. It's 6:30 right now and I'm super exited. Pretty much everyone from school is coming. Kelly and Hannah walked in,

"Knock knock." Kelly said hugging me then Hannah.

"Hey girls!" We stared taking and at around 7:00 everyone was here. Talking dancing, eating and just having fun. I walked to Thomas and he looked and me and sighed.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked

"You were so innocent and sweet when I met you, now you're having a party without parents permission. What happened to you?"

"I just wanted to fit in... I'm sorry."

"You don't need to fit in, you're perfect. Remember that." He smiled at me and walked away. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. No one was in here so I sat down and I changed my mind about wanting to fit in. I will never fit in. I got up and walked to my room. I needed a break from the music blasting in my ears. I opened my door and saw Thomas and some girl making out. My heart stopped and I was about to cry...

"Sorry to interrupt." I saw who the girl was, Kelly. "Really sorry!" I slammed the door and walked into my brothers room, and who was there? Hayes. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I love you Hayes."

"Did you see him?" I nodded into his chest."

"I love you Sam. Will you be my girlfriend?... Again?"

I giggled and smiled. "Of course." We walked downstairs hand in hand, a couple, once again.