Chapter 39

*SAMS POV*

Me and Hayes walked downstairs to see Hannah staring at us smiling. I thought she would be mad about this. She walked up to Hayes and high fived him. Ok now I'm confused. I guess Hayes saw I was confused and started explaining.

"Hannah told me that Kelly was going to try to hook up with Thomas and I just couldn't stand there and let that happen. So me and Hannah decided to use it to my advantage and get you back. That's why I was waiting for you in there too, I knew they were in there."

"Wait so you planned to have me watch Kelly and Thomas make out right in front of me?!"

"No! I mean... Yes. But I only wanted to come to your rescue... I knew he was gonna do it so I was going to tell you if he did it anyway, I just used a smarter way and got you back. Right? Don't be mad. I'm sorry, I just-" I kissed his lips making him stop talking.

"You're so cute." I whispered in his ear

"Well, I'm going to go split 'them' up upstairs before things happen. Bye, have fun." Hannah winked and walked away. Hayes grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"To loud" he grabbed my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I placed my head on his shoulder and we started dancing. I love him. He is who I want to be with. Hayes.

We were dancing for awhile and then the door opened and who was it? Thomas. I know gross. He pushed Hayes off me and I rolled my eyes.

"Sam listen, I didn't kiss her, she just grabbed me and started kissing me, and as soon as she did, boom you walked in the door. I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I'm so so sorry. Please Sam please forgive me." Before I could respond Hayes grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Listen buddy, I think you should go inside with your little slut now." Hayes said

"Who's gonna make me? Your puny little ass?"

"Yeah." Hayes punched Thomas right in the face causing Thomas to do the same to him, soon they were full on fighting with me trying to pull them apart. I was yelling and pulling them but nothing was working.

"OK STOP!!" They both finally stopped and looked at me. I ran to Hayes and hugged him not letting go.

"Just leave Thomas."

"Ok..."

I pulled away from Hayes and looked at his swollen, beat up face.

"Hayes..." I placed my hand on his cheek lightly gripping it causing him to flinch.

"Oh baby. Come on let's get you some ice or something."

"No I'm fine."

"You are not fine Hayes! I barley touched you and it hurt."

"I'm fine he punches like a girl." I laughed and brought him inside and put ice on his swollen lip and soon to be black eye.

"What am i going to tell my parents?" By now everyone left, it was like 12:30 now

"Tell them the truth. They always like the truth."

"Alright... I guess you're right."

"Do you want to stay the night?" He smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Sure." We walked up to my room and I crawled in bed and closed my eyes right away, the bed dip and two arms rapped around me. Hayes kissed my cheek and whispered a goodnight into my ear. And I fell right to sleep