Chapter 2

"OH MY GOD"

He laughed and walked over to me giving me a hug.

" You must be a fan." Nash said

"YES!"

"So you play basketball" he asked

"Ya but I suck" we laughed

"Well why don't we go get Hayes and Will and have a game?"

"Pinch me! Someone pinch me!"

he laughed and he went in side and got them. Hayes stepped out the door and I couldn't believe that he was even cuter in person. But this is gonna be hard to not start flipping out and running over there hugging him... So I kinda did the opposite. I fell to the ground and passed out.

"Hello?!" Nash screamed shaking me trying to get me up

I started to laugh non stop because I actually just passed out because of the fact that Hayes was in front of me. Hayes look at me and he looked worried actually.

" you ok?" I asked him

"Yeah... You know just a girl passed out in the street and we don't know her name or where she lived and-" I cut him off

"Maybe I live in the house where the moving truck is" I said and we laughed

"Alright teams are Me and Will with Hayes and... I never got your name" Nash said

"Sam"

" alright Me and Will and Hayes and SAM."

"Why do I have to play on the girls team!" Hayes said nudging me and smiling

"I ask myself the same question" I said laughing at him

"Ok then... Let's go!"

Me and Hayes won by 2 points. It was 19-21. Nash and Hayes have been talking by a car glaring at me for like 10 minutes. I felt like they were talking about me so I went inside.

"Wait!" Hayes yelled

"What?"

"Can I have your phone number so we can maybe hang out sometime?"

I couldn't help myself I gave him the biggest hug.

"Sorry I was fangirling there for a minute." I said looking at my feet

"But sure! Give me your phone I'll put it in"

I put my contact name as 💕Sam and he looked at it and smiled

"You really are fangirling aren't you? So do you maybe want to take a walk to the lake with me?"

"Me?! Really?!"

"Yeah. You don't have to." He said

"I want to." I said smiling

I yelled inside to my mom telling her I was going and we started to walk. I kept staring at him. He's so cute, his eyes are perfect, his voice gives me chills and his smile is so contagious. Do I like him? No I can't I will always just be another fan to him. Well that's what I thought until he grabbed my hand and intertwined are fingers.

"You know your really beautiful" he said staring at me.

I looked away because I was blushing. Is this really happening? Did Hayes Grier just say I'm beautiful? Then I thought about when him and Nash were talking. This is all a prank on me isn't it? I sighed. That hurt. I let go of his hand and stopped walking.

"So is this just like a prank or a dare or something?" I said

"What? Why would I prank you?"

"I don't know I thought maybe when you and Nash were talking he was maybe daring you to like get my number and then he dared you to take me here? And never in my life has anyone ever called me beautiful" I said looking down at my feet.

"I promise you this is not a prank. Or a dare. And I called you beautiful because you are beautiful." He said reaching for my hand again.

We were staring in each other's eyes now and I did something I shouldn't have. I kissed him. Why? I don't know I couldn't help myself his eyes had me zoned out they were so perfect...

" I'm sorry. I... I'm sorry" I said turning around and running. I didn't know where I was going I just moved here... Basically I'm lost after five minutes of running so I sit down on the curb and cry.

*HAYES POV*

She kissed me! I mean she didn't even do it on purpose because she apologized after she did. But then she stared running. I ran after her and she sat down on the curb to cry. Why is she crying? Nothing bad happened

"Sam? Are you OK?" I asked sitting next to her.

She didn't answer so I threw my arm around her and she shook her head

"What? What happened?"

"I'm an idiot that's what happened!" She said looking up.

"I liked it... I was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it." I said smiling at her.

"Really?" She said looking at her feet

"Really." I said looking into her big brown eyes.

"I'm sorry Hayes... It's just well... Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah anything!"

"Well I never really well..."

"Sam you can tell me"

"I never really kissed a guy and I feel like an idiot..."

"Hey that means I was your first kiss" I said nudging her

"Well I don't really consider that a first kiss because it was just me being an idiot and-"

I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. I felt like there was a fire work show behind us. It lasted for a minute before she pulled away. Why did she pull away? Did I do something wrong?

___________________________________________________________________

If you are reading this thank you because well it is prob really bad but whatever! Honestly I have one read and I'm happy!! Please vote like and comment it would mean so much! Can you maybe give this fanfic a shoutout PLEASE! Thanks ❤️🙈bye