Chapter 24

*SAMS POV*

---END OF VACATION---

I grabbed my suitcase and started walking towards the hall. All the guys were hugging and saying there goodbyes, but I just couldn't. These boys have become brothers to me and I just don't want to leave. I ran up to Taylor since he already said goodbye to everyone else and tackled him in a hug.

"Taylor come home with meeee." He laughed and hugged me back

"That would be fun huh?"

"Yes! Can you?!"

"I wish."

"Poop you." We said our goodbyes and he left to catch his flight. I said goodbye to everyone and made sure we had all the right phone numbers. It was hard to say goodbye to Matt. He's helped me so much and I don't want to leave. I know I'll see them next month but it's hard.

"Ready Sam?" Nash asked.

"I guess so." We walked to the taxi and it took us to the airport. We were stopped several times by fans but we didn't really mind. We got on the plane and I felt my eyes start to water. I don't want to leave at all. But all good things must come to an end. I sat down and wiped my tears away.

"Awww baby, don't cry." Hayes sat down in the seat next to me and hugged me.

"How do you do this once a month?"

He laughed and hugged me tighter "You get used to it and you just have to realize its only one month until you see them again."

"I love you, Hayes." I kissed his nose and he kissed mine.

"I love you, too babe." I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep

---HOME---

I unpacked and everything. Said hi to my mom, dad, and brother who is out of the hospital. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Hayes.

Hayes: hey. Idk if u remember the party I said I was gonna take u to, but it's tonight🙈

Me: okk. Casual?

Hayes: yup. I'll pick u up at 6

I looked at the clock and it was 4:30 . I got in the shower and then put on a little makeup and did my hair. I put on a casual outfit and checked the time. 5:55 . Great timing. I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see Hayes.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked about 5 blocks to this huge house. We walked in and it hit me that I wasn't gonna know anyone.

"Hayes? What do I do? I don't know these people."

"Hang out with them," he pointed to a group of girl sitting on the couch " they're nice."

"Ok." I walked over to the girls and crossed my fingers. I wasn't the best at making friends.