Chapter 40

*SAMS POV*

I woke up to Hayes' little snores and arms rapped around me. I smiled. He's mine again. I turned over and looked at him. His face all bruised from his fight with Thomas. I sighed.

"Why would you do that Hayes." I whispered

"For you." He said eyes still closed

"Hayesss." I lightly grabbed his face and kissed his lips causing him to open his eyes

"Morning beautiful." He kissed my nose and got out of bed.

"Come back!" I yelled as he walked out of the room

"Babe I gotta go!" He said

"Hayes! Wait!" I got up and ran out of my room and I felt two strong arms grab me and spin me around.

"I thought you were gonna leave." I said

"Never." I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and Hayes say on top of me. Like literally sat on my lap like a child.

"Hayes get off!" I tried pushing him off but he didn't budge.

"No." He said sticking his bottom lip out

"You're so cuteeee sammmmm." He said in a baby voice.

"You're delusional when you wake up." I said getting him off me. I then sat on his lap putting my head on his chest. My phone went off and I got a text from my mom.

Coming home today!

Honestly I don't want them home. It's been so great with out them. No stress. I can have Hayes over no problem. Ugh I miss them but I don't. You know?

"Who was it?" He asked referring to the text.

"My mom." I said all annoyed

"She's coming home?"

"It's gonna be hell!!"

"C'mon you don't miss them?"

"You wont be aloud in my room at night or vice versa."

"Do they haaavee tooo come homee." Hayes faked cried

"Exactly how i feel."

"I gotta go home. My moms gonna kill me i forgot to tell her i was staying last night."

"Hayes?"

"What?"

"Your face... Its all messed up."

"Hey!! Thats mean! I-"

"No Hayes like really. Because of the fight. Your face is covered in bruises and cuts."

"Fuck." He mumbled looking in the mirror, "You said to tell the truth?"

"Yes. The truth is gold to parents."

"You sure?"

"Worth a shot. Ok so I'll see you later baby." I kissed him and he left i was scared for him. I hope the truth method works because i know Hayes is in for trouble if it doesn't.

*HAYES POV*
"Mom! Im home!"

"Hayes! What did you do?!" She was staring at my face. I sighed

"I got in a fight..." I was shaking right now if im in trouble i know i wont be able to see Sam.

"Hayes Grier! Why would you get in a fight?!"

"Some guy was trying to take Sam away from me!!"

"This girl... This STUPID GIRL. ALL SHE DOES IS GET YOU INTO TROUBLE HAYES!!"

"Mom its not her fault. You love Sam. You know you love Sam!"

"I don't know if you should talk to this girl anymore."

"No!! I will not stay away from her."

"Really? Because i forbid you from seeing her. And if i see you near her. You are not aloud back into this house."