Chapter 7

*HAYES POV*

"I love you, Hayes."

"I love you too."

"Hayes?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to stay at my house for the night?"

My heart stopped. She wants me to stay at her house? I hope her dads a cool guy and he won't break my face. I can't say no.

"O-Ok" I said breathing heavily. Sam's my first serious girlfriend and I don't want to mess up with meeting her parents.

"You ok?" She said pecking my lips.

"Ya... You have to ask you're parents you know..."

"I did! They said they can't wait to meet you!"

"What if they don't like me?"

"AWWWW! HAYES!"

"What?" I said blushing

"You're nervous! That's adorable!" She gave me a hug which made me feel so much better. "It's going to go great."

"Ok."

We walked to her house and I could barley breathe.

*SAMS POV*

We started walking to my house and I felt Hayes hand shaking.

"Hayes! It's not that bad!"

"Sam I'm a kid with 700,000 girls that know who I am. I'm basically what fathers tell there daughters to avoid."

"Trust me. My dad's chill."

We walked in my house and my dad and brother were siting on the couch in the living room playing the X-Box 360.

"Yo! Who's the Seahawks!?"

"Me!" My dad said "I'm kicking his butt!"

"Wanna play?" My brother said handing Hayes the controller.

"I'll verse winner."

I gave Hayes a smile and he winked at me. I walked to the kitchen where my mom was.

"Hey!" She said

"Let's get to the point! You're okay with me and Hayes right?"

"A mother has to let go sometime." She said patting my back. "But if he hurts you you're brothers gonna beat his butt!"

I laughed "So it's ok?"

"Yes."

I was having a party in my head. I left the kitchen and saw my brother and Hayes playing the game. They didn't realize I was there and they started talking about me.

"So. You and my sister, huh?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Why? She's a weirdo."

"I know. That's why I love her."

"Love? Bro that's a strong word."

"Well I love her... Sorry."

"Hey you make her happy you make me happy."

I honestly don't think this could be going any better.

A half hour later me and Hayes walked into my room. We set up 'Finding Nemo' and just talked for a while.

"See my dads pretty cool if I say so myself."

"I'm just happy I still have teeth. And a nose that's not broken. Or a broken finger!"Hayes said nudging me. Did I mention when I threw Hayes phone at him a while ago I broke his finger? No? Well I did.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

"It's ok babe."

"What do you want to do now?"

"Actually can I talk to you?"

Crap. Well I'm screwed. He's gonna break up with me right now. I'm gonna die alone with seven cats and three imaginary kids.

"Sure." I could barely even get the words out

"I'm leaving soon."

"What!? Where?! Are you moving?!"

"No, no Sam relax I'm just going to MAGCON. And since it will be the last one for the summer... I'll be gone for 2 1/2 weeks..."

"But... You can't leave me."

"I know. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Sam I want you to come with me."

His big blue eyes were staring right into mine. Come? To MAGCON? With screaming girls all over Hayes? And hating me because I'm his girlfriend? What could be better?

___________________________________________________________________

❤️🙈do I update to much? Comment and Vote! (Still looking for covers) thanks!