Chapter 9~Flights~

A/N

YES I AM AGAIN USING A JACK AND JACK SONG AS THE CHAPTER TITLE! DONT JUDGE ME IM OBSESSED... But it has to do with the chapter 😏

___________________________________________________________________

"Jason?"

"He left you didn't he?"

"No he didn't leave me he had an event to go to." I said now getting pissed at him.

"Let me repeat myself," he said showing me a picture that Hayes tweeted "He left you didn't he?"

It was a picture of him and some girl hanging out in his hotel room. He had his arm around her and she was snuggled into his chest. I can't believe him anymore. Why does he do this? My decision on believing him about the text he got from 'the bae' is completely changed now. It was like a puzzle. She was the one who sent the text. And I'm the one being played. Everything fell into place now. He is cheating on me.

"What is that!?"

"Sam, I would treat you so much better then this Hayes. He's broken you twice. I wouldn't dare break you at all."

"That can't be real." I said crying

"He tweeted it not me. He obviously is one of those guys. The ones who enjoy breaking the most beautiful girls, that I love, hearts."

"Beautiful?"

"Drop dead gorgeous." He said grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

"I can't just run from him Jason. What if the picture isn't real?"

"Looks pretty real to me." He said showing me the picture.

"I need to get things figured out with him first Jason."

"Well I'm going back to New York soon... You know my vacation is gonna be over because of school. So let me know as soon as you can princess." And then he left. Leaving me there to die alone again yet with my 7 cats and 3 imaginary children. Boys suck.

--3 days later--

Hayes is now coming home in exactly 2 weeks. I honestly need to discuss this with him. He broke me. I've been in my room for the last 3 days. I haven't eaten, drank, or even walked downstairs to watch T.V. But I luckily have a bathroom in my room so I was still staying clean and stuff.

"Sam? Can we talk?" My mom said knocking on the door.

"Sure. Come in."

She opened the door and sat on the bed next to me. "You haven't left this room in 3 days. I think you're upset about this MAGCON thing right? So I decided you can go and but I need a daily phone call."

Honestly this wasn't bad. Not bad at all. I was gonna go and have fun with the boys. And figure things out with Hayes.

"When's the next flight." I said sounding happy

She looked at her watch. " well if you want the NEXT flight you better hurry. It leaves in 8 hours." She gave me the tickets

"It's 10:00 now so that's great!" I grabbed a few suitcases and started packing. I did my daily routine., showered, did my hair, blah blah blah, and then I grabbed my phone.

To:Nash

Hey GURRLLL! Can you keep a secret?

Ya! What is it 😏

Promise? It's a big secret!

Yes! Yes! Now tell me!

I'm coming! But you can't tell anyone! ANYONE!

"YAYYY! I CANT WAIT! And I won't tell anyone

---AT THE AIRPORT---

There were so many people here. I mean where could they all be going? There aren't even that many ~Flights~ 😏.

"Well.. See you in 2 weeks!" I said to my mom giving her a hug.

"Bye!"

---SKIP THE BORING PLANE RIDE---

Wow. It almost feels like home. I walked out of the airport and got into a taxi. I told him where I was going and we got there in less than 10 minutes. I was really scared to talk to Hayes... What if he was cheating on me? That would suck... I walked Into the hotel. It wasn't packed because the last show was yesterday so everyone left. Nash had told me the room that him, Cam, Taylor, and Matt were in. I knocked on the door and Nash answered.

"MY LITTLE SAMPOO!" He said picking me up in a hug.

"Can't breathe."

"Sorry he said putting me down." All the boys came out of a room.

"Who was at the-- SAM!" They all screamed running to me.

"I missed you all so much."

___________________________________________________________________

YUP! I'll prob update in like a day or two! If you didn't all ready go get Flights on iTunes by Jack and Jack!! Ya! Thanks 🙈❤️