Chapter 30

*SAMS POV*

"I want to take you somewhere." He said pulling me off the bed.

"Alright alright. Let me get ready." I got up and started getting ready. I took a shower did my hair, blah blah blah. After about an hour of me getting ready I go down stairs and Hayes is sitting in the living room waiting. I sit next to him and he looks at me and smiles.

"Ready?" He asked kissing me.

"Ya. Where are we going?" We walk out the front door and start walking

"You'll see."

"Why can't you tell me." I stick out my bottom lip making him laugh

"It's a surprise." He grabbed my hand smirking at me. We kept walking and talking a little and he just stopped.

"We're here."

"Where?"

"This is where we had our first kiss." I blushed remembering that moment. "Both of them.' He said

"I was such an idiot." I said chuckling.

"Why?"

"Because! I thought I could kiss Hayes Grier!"

"Well, You can anytime you want now. And I can kiss you too." He tried kissing me but I moved away.

"No you can't." I had a huge grin on my face.

"Why not?" He gave me a puppy dog face.

"Because, you have to be polite and ask."

"Fine, can I kiss you?."

"No."

"Sam!!"

"Fine." I leaned in and kissed him and he picked me up over his shoulder.

"Stop!!"

"Never!" He started running.

"Hayes stop I'm to fat!!" He put me down and looked at me straight in the eyes with a now serious face.

"No you're not. You are perfect. Never say anything like that, why do you even think that?"

"I think it because it's true. Can we just go." I grabbed his and and tried pulling him but he didn't move.

"Hayes come on!"

"Just tell me why you think that."

"Everyone says it, ok? Can we PLEASE just drop it."

"You're perfect, ok? Remember that." I blushed and we started walking again.

"Why do you care?" I asked

"Because I love you." He whispered thinking I couldn't here him. He looked at me and saw I was smiling.

"You heard that right?"

"Yup." I laughed.

"It's true." He said

"I love you too." We started walking again to who knows where.