Chapter 21

*HAYES POV*

I wake up and I remember everything that happened yesterday. The girl laying next to me right now is mine again. It was Saturday and every Saturday I tweet a pic of Sam sleeping with the hashtag #SleepingSamSaturday . She hates it but everyone else loves it. I take the pic and post it.

"Sam?" I say kissing her nose.

"Babe? What time is it?" She says

"9:30."

"To early." She pulls the blanket over the top of her head and tries to push me off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing at her

"Trying to push you off the bed!"

"I know but why?" I'm still laughing at how she can't even make me move.

"Because I feel like it!" I get off the bed and walk around the bed and crouch down.

"Hayes? Hayes I'm sorry! Where are you?"

I get up but she's facing the other way. I jump on her and she screams on the top of her lungs.

"You scream like a girl!!" I yell in between laughs

"What the hell am I?"

"Oh ya!" I kiss her and she pushed me off her and ran out the door.

"Come back!"

"Come find me!" I here the door close letting me know she ran out. These little things I missed. She hasn't been the same since she came here but right now she's back. She's the stupid crazy weird girl that I remember. The one I fell in love with.

"Sam!? Come on bae!" I screamed

"Sam! ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!" She jumps out from behind a maid cart and fell. I fell to the ground laughing as she laughed to.

"Where's Justin?" She said walking over to me with a imma-bout-to-beat-you-look.

"I don't know." I got up and picked her up bridal style. "Why don't we go on another date tonight?"

"Ok!"

"So the guys are having there friends over today. We can hang out with them until 5 then I'm gonna take you on our date! Got it?"

"You got it dude!"

"I love you." I whispered in her ear holding her tightly.

"Eh... I guess I love you too." She kissed my cheek and I put her down.

"When are they coming?" She said jumping on the couch.

"At twelve."

"Ok I guess I'll go get dressed."

*SAMS POV*

I walked into my room and put on a light green tank top with white shorts. I put on a little eye shadow and mascara. I looked in the mirror and I didn't think I looked horrible for once. I brushed my teeth and my hair and walked to the couch. I looked at the clock 10:15 . What am I gonna do for like 2 hours. I get up and turn around and see the Jacks.

"Hey." I said walking over to them.

"Hey Sam!" Jack J said

"Haven't seen you in like forever." Jack G said

"I know! Well you guys are having friends over right?"

"Yeah." They say

"So you want to hang till then?"

"Sure. What do you want to do?" Jack J said

"VIDEO GAMES!" They both yelled

"Saw that coming." We started playing some game where it was them on a team and then me and I had no idea what I was doing.

"What happens if I do this?" I pressed a button and a loud sound went off.

"That's a grenade."

"Oh. What this." I pressed another button and the gun in my hand went off.

"HAHAHA! You killed Jack!" Jack J said

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Jack G asked

"Killing you!" We laughed and I started to get the hang of the game. I still lost but whatever.

"You cheated." I said crossing my arms

"You just suck." Jack J said.

"Oh shut up!" I looked at the time 11:50!

"Hey your friends are gonna be here soon!"

"Oooo! Jack you're girlfriend is gonna be here soon!" Jack J said

"She's not my girlfriend! Shut up Jack!"

"TELL ME!!"

"Jack likes this girl named Brianna!"

"Dude!" Jack G screamed.

"Awwww!! Jack! Are you gonna tell her?"

"No! Please don't!" He yell whispered.

"Ok I won't! If you do me a favor."

"What anything?!"

"Tell me who's coming?"

"Basically a bunch of girls."

"Oh umm any my age." I was a little worried. I don't want someone taking Hayes from me.

"You're scared." Jack J said

"What? Of what?"

"Don't worry you'll get along fine."

"And so will Hayes..." I mumbled

"I heard that." He said

"Just forget it."

"Don't worry. That boy loves you. He never stops talking about you. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thanks Jack." I got up and walked to my room. They will be here soon and I'm still scared. No matter what anyone says. Like I said before he's Mr. Perfect and other girls are gonna be all over him... And I'm just scared he's gonna go along with it.

____