Chapter 15

*HAYES POV*

"I want you to meet some people." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Who?"

"So my friends started school already..."

"Ok?"

"And I think we should visit them."

"They will just let you in?"

"I'll tell them what's going on and I bet they will let us right in!" She grabbed my arm and started running to which I guess was the school. We get there and on the front of the building it says it's a elementary school... But she's in 7th grade....

"Sam?"

"What?"

"Why are we at an elementary school?"

"Oh my school goes from K-8! It's weird."

"Ok. So how do you know where to go? Like which classes?"

"We'll just go to all the 7th grade rooms. Duhhh!" She walks to the door and a speaker above the door says,

"Who is this?"

"I used to go to school here. I'm visiting."

"Ok." It beeped and the doors unlocked.

We walk up to the the 7th grade hallway and she starts jumping up and down.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just really happy to be here... with you."

"Me too." I kissed her cheek as we approached a door. She knocked on the door and everyone in the class looks and screams. They run to the door and open it tackling Sam in hugs and I miss you's and stuff like that. Sam told me to turn around until she gave me the signal.

"So... There's someone here for you guys..."

"Who?"

"Just Hayes Grier." That was the signal. I turned around and everyone screamed again even louder than before.

"OMG HAYES YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL!!" A girl screamed hugging me. I laughed while all the other girls started swarming me... I think you know how the other classes went.

***

"You have some hot friends." I said laughing a little trying to piss her off

"What? I... What?"

"Have some hot friends!" She didn't seem to be taking this as a joke which worried me.

"Really? Maybe you should go hang out with them instead!" She turned around and started to speed walk down the road.

"Sam. I was joking."

"Well the 'joke' wasn't funny."

"Wait you really think I would call your friends hot in front of you?"

"You did!"

"But I was kidding around with you." She started to walk faster. "Sam come on!"

"Twice... That's how many times 'someone' has chosen my friends over me and then a few days later dumped me and ran to them. I didn't find your joke funny, Hayes."

I grabbed her arm "I didn't know. I wouldn't have done that if I did! You know that."

"No I don't."

"This isn't just about what I said. What's going on?"

"I'm just not in the best mood, ok?"

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW EVERYTHING HAYES!"

"Sam... I'm sorry. I just was concerned."

"My brothers in the hospital... He got in a car accident." Tears were escaping her eyes.

"Oh Sam I'm so sorry." I grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm not mad at you. You know that, right?" She said looking me in the eye.

"Now I do."

"I have to go back home..."

"Correction, we have to go back home."

"Hayes I want you to stay here. Everyone's here and this is your vacation."

"A 5 day vacation is good enough for me. Now let's go home."

*SAMS POV*

So when my friends were attacking Hayes I got a phone call. From my mother, telling me my brother is in the hospital because of a car accident... Me and Hayes are now in the limo going back to the hotel to explain everything to the boys and get are things and head home. I mean... My other home.

--IN THE HOTEL--

"Guys we have to go home." Hayes said grabbing my hand.

"Why?"

"My brother is in the hospital. Me and Hayes are going home..." I said

"Sam I'm so sorry! Everything is going to be ok."

"I hope..."

---ON THE WAY HOME---

"Hayes?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Do you think he's going to be ok?"

"I think he's gonna be perfectly fine. It's late Sam. I think you should go to sleep." I spread out on my side of the limo and closed my eyes.

"Hayes?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too princess."

__________________________________________________________________

I SUCK AT WRITING STORIES ITS LIKE HORRIBLE 🙈😂