Chapter 20

*HAYES POV*

I don't want to just be two people. I want to be a thing. All I can think about is if me and Sam will ever be a thing again. If we aren't.... I'll go crazy.

"So? I was wondering how many times we have to do this until I can call you mine again?" I asked as we were walking back to the hotel

"What happened?"

"What?"

"What did I do to make you cheat on me? Why didn't you just call it quits? What's going on?"

"Sam I didn't cheat on you! Please since we are happy right now and nothing can ruin that let me explain what happened."

"Ok."

"Nash wanted to go on this date..." I told her the story and with each word her smile grew bigger and bigger.

"But why didn't you just tell me in the first place?"

"I thought you wouldn't have let me go... And I didn't want to let Nash down. Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry that-" she stopped me by leaning in and kissing me. I needed this. Her. Us.

"Hayes I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm the idiot for not letting you explain. I'm sorry."

"So I have a question for you."

"Yes?" I got down on one knee and a smile spread across her face.

"Will you Samantha-"

"Don't call me that!" She said slapping me in the back of the head.

"I have to it sounds more formal. Be my girlfriend. Again?"

"I'll think about it."

"What!?"

"I'm kidding! How could I say no?!" I stood up and gave her the biggest hug in the world.

"Do we still have to take things slow?" I asked

"I never even wanted to." She kissed me and I just wanted things to be like this all the time. Everything going perfect... Kinda.

"HAYES!?" I pulled away from Sam and turned around to see Alli. Crap.

*SAMS POV* (ALLI DONT BE OFFENDED BY THIS!)

"HAYES!?" Someone screamed from behind Hayes.

"What are you doing!?" She screamed. "Who's this?" She said pointing at me

"I'm his girlfriend!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I sorta am."

"Really than how come me and HAYES were on a date this morning?"

"Listen! He only went on a date with you because he was helping Nash out! His brother wanted to go on a date with your sister but your sister said he had to bring someone for you! So get over him! He's mine."

"Hayes is this true?"

"Listen I didn't want this to happen, any of this. I'm sorry."

"It's fine... See you around." She turned around and started running. Like the run when Hayes found my cuts on the beach. Like the run when the girl called me ugly. It's the run when you're about to go lock yourself in your room forever and never talk to anyone ever again. As I call it

'The Run of Depression'.

"I'm yours?" He asked smiling at me

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Exactly what I wanted." He grabbed my hand and opened the door to the hotel we walked to my room and wound up falling asleep all cuddled up in each other's arms. Him. Us. This was perfect.

__________________________________________________________________

You asked for an update so you get an update! Are you happy with this one? Should I redo it? Please comment or inbox me letting me know!