Chapter 13

*HAYES POV*

Honestly I didn't even want to wake Sam up... She looked so cute. So I decided to take a picture of it and tweet it. I know she will hate me but it's adorable I couldn't resist.

"SAM WAKE UP?" I said shaking her like crazy.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU OK?" She said jumping out of the bed.

"Yup!" I said with a smirk.

"What the fudge-nuggets! I was sleeping!"

"You have a date to attend madam."

"Oh yeah! Can you tell me where we are going now?"

"No. You will see." I grabbed her hand as she stuck her tongue out at me. She grabbed her phone and her jaw practically fell off.

"Hayes? Why do I have so many notifications?"

"You're famous now babe. Welcome to my world." I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey what's this one?" She brought up the picture I posted of her sleeping.

"Hayes! What the hell!" She pushed me making me laugh

"You look really cute when you sleep." I pinched her cheek and she rolled her eyes and let go of my hand.

"Oh we're gonna play this game?" I whispered in her ear. She didn't answer so I put my arms around her waist.

"Come on princess.... Answer me." I kissed her neck making her jump a little. She turned towards me and bit her lip.

"You gonna answer me now?" I asked

"I don't know? You gonna do that again?" She said smirking.

*SAMS POV*

"Sooo? Where are we going?!"

"Well... A little meet and greet us guys set up for you."

"OMG! Who are we meeting?!"

"Well you see we aren't meeting anyone... People are meeting us... Sam people loved you. They said you were really funny and pretty and stuff when I posted that video."

"Hayes... I can't... You're the famous one I'm just the girlfriend remember?"

"Sam... We want you to be a part of MAGCON... They are gonna add both of us but you gotta say yes! All the fans were asking and Bart and all the guys want it too! Mahogany's exited she won't be the only girl... Please?"

"I guess I'll see how it goes." I said. I honestly was really exited like this is my dream... but honestly it's MAGCON boys and the queen... And the queens Mahogany not me... Idk I guess we will have to find out

---at the event---

I was sitting backstage waiting for the guys to come back from VIP and about 15 minutes of waiting I heard Bart start talking,

"OK guys! So se have a special guest for you today! You might know her... WHO AM I KIDDING YOU BEGGED HER TO COME! If you want to see who it is SCREAM!!" By then I was in shock and was just listening to the fans scream. Hayes walked in and gave me a little smirk.

"Hayes? What's going on?"

"Relax." He said grabbing my hand.

"Ok I think you want her out here... Everyone welcome SAM!!!" He pulled me out and everyone started screaming. My heart practically fell out when I saw someone with a #Shayes4days sign. I pointed to it and Hayes laughed.

"Ok guys so I really want another girl in the MAGCON family," Mahogany said "Sooo... Anyone think that Sam could fix that problem?!" That crowd started chanting my name making me blush.

The guys all look at me as to say 'you in?' I nodded my head and Hayes hugged me and kissed me. The rest of the VIP was great. Then questions...

"Ok so instead of picking people, can you guys tweet us questions?" Cam said making the crowd go on their phones.

"Ok so I got a question... It says how did I meet Sam?" Hayes said. "Ok so we met because she moved in next-door to me and Nash set up a basketball game and I guess I just fell in love with her right there." He said kissing my cheek and earning 'awwww's from the audience. There were a bunch more questions but one seemed to get to me... It said 'Sam wat r u doin? Stop using Hayes for fame u slut. Like honestly u don't deserve a guy like him. He's WAY out of your league! Back off or else.' I felt my eyes starting to water.

"Hayes? Can I leave?"

"What? Why? Baby if it's hate just ignore it ok?" I nodded and put my head in his chest so no one would see I was upset.

"Alright everyone! Thanks for a great night here in NJ! I know it was kind of last minute but all the guys wanted to have another event while we were here! So thanks we now have TWO new members of the MAGCON family! Sam AND Hayes! Exited huh? We'll see you next time!"

The guys were all high fiving each other telling each other great show and stuff and I just wanted to go to my room and cry... But like Hayes said I'm gonna ignore the hate...

---in the hotel room---

"So Sam... We need you to do a photo-shoot soon so we can get your picture up on the site!" Jack J said.

"Can't I just like give you a picture... Like one of my selfies or something." I said laughing

"That's what I'm doing!" He said high fiving me "good idea"

"Hayesss? Can we go to our room I'm tired." I said putting my head on his shoulder

"Ya. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand walking to the door.

"Just remember we can hear everything through these walls! USE PROTECTION!" Taylor screamed making Hayes flip him off. I giggles and walked into out room. Me and Hayes lay down in the bed just talking until sleep took over my body.

--------

🙈❤️well thanks for over 300 reads you KoolKats 😎see ya later 👋