Chapter 19

*HAYES POV*

"Is taking you on a date taking things slow?" I said

"Not really."

"But isn't that how relationships start?"

"I guess so."

"So do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Hayes... I just said we should take things slow."

"But this is slow! Look I just don't want you to go see other people I want you to be mine. And only mine. I want you to know that I'm crazy about you and crazy without you. I need you so I'm gonna get you back. Will you please go on this date with me?"

"Ok." I hugged her but she didn't hug back.

"Slow, remember?" She said

"Slow. got it. So I'll take you to where we are going at 6?"

"Sounds ok."

"See you then."

I don't know what I'm going to do now. She's gonna go on dates with other people and I'm gonna lose her. I'm so pissed at Nash right now. I need to talk to someone. Let them know how I feel... I might be mad at him but right now I need Nash. I need brotherly advice.

"Nash!" I walked into his room

"Hayes I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Listen I just need some help I don't want to talk about how Sam just broke up with me because of you."

"I didn't even think she would take it that hard..."

"Well this isn't the first time she thought I was cheating on her. It's actually the third."

"I'm sorry bro. I'll help you with anything. What's wrong?"

"I'm taking Sam on a date and I need some help with it. You in?"

"Let's go."

*SAMS POV*

What am I going to do!? There are no girls around to help! Where are we even going? How do I know what to wear? Do I bring money? I hate my life right now. Maybe the guys can help..

"CAMERON!"

"What do you want from my life!?"

"Can you help me?"

"With what?" He got off the couch and walked into my room.

"I need you to go find out where Hayes is taking me on a date so I know what to wear."

"Why does it matter? He's already your boyfriend it's not like he cares what you wear."

"He's not my boyfriend. Can you just go!?"

"He's not your boyfriend?! Earth to Sam," he said waving his hand in front of my face "yes he is!"

"We broke up!"

"And you're going on a date with him?"

"Well he said he didn't cheat on me when he did I saw him, and I said we should well break up but he said no so now we are taking things slow. Ok?"

"Whatever, be right back."

I'm really scared I'm gonna lose Hayes. I don't understand what happened. How did Nash make him go on a date? How did I not realize he's Mr. Perfect and there are gonna be so many other girls that want him and I'm just the girl that's gonna get played. I hope he understands how much he hurt me. Because he really did.

"He said he's taking you somewhere special. But he was just wearing khakis and a T-shirt."

"So? What do I wear!?" I through myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling and then clothes landed on my face.

"There. Wear that." I looked at what he threw me. A tank top that said 'Stay Strong' and leggings.

"Nice taste Dallas." I said winking at him.

"I know." He walked out of the room and I started to get ready. I put on mascara with a little eye shadow. I grabbed a little white purse and 20 dollars. I walked out of the room and Shawn, Taylor and Carter where in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said

"What are you going with makeup on?" Shawn asked

"She doesn't even know!" Cameron said laughing walking in the room.

"Somewhere special." I said kicking Cameron as I walked to the couch. 5:58. 'Knock knock'

"I'll get it!" Carter screamed "Sam, Hayes is here."

"Hi beautiful." He said

"Hey." We started walking to the elevator as a bunch of girls started to attack Hayes.

"OMG I LOVE YOU!" One screamed

"YOUR EYES ARE SO PERFECT!" I just waited for them to leave, 5:09.

"I'm so sorry." Hayes said

"I'm used to it."

"So since we are on a date do I have permission to hold your hand?" I didn't say anything I just chuckled and grabbed his hand.

"So where are we going?"

"Come on!" He pulled me out the doors and dragged me to the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. There was a giant tree with lights on it with a picnic basket under it.

"Hayes. Did you do all this?"

"I would do anything for you. I love you." He thought I couldn't here him but he whispered "forever and always."

"Forever and always." I repeated making him smile at me

"What are we?"

"Two... People on a date. That's it"

"For now." We went to the picnic basket and started eating and laughing and talking. My head tells me stay away he hurt you but my heart says you love him. Forever and always.

___________________________________________________________________

I'm really happy that I actually got a comment telling me to update! It makes me happy that someone actually is enjoying this story!