Chapter 28

*HAYES POV*

Sam comes home today. It's been three days since I've seen her. She missed the first and second day of school. I'm gonna make sure she's safe now. Knowing what she's capable of. I love her to much to see her go. Me and Nash are going to pick her up at the hospital right now. I'm shaking of guilt. I still think this is all my fault no matter how many times everyone tells me she was going through a tough time and it's not my fault, I still think it is, know it is really. I know Sam probably wants to come home but I also think that, well she wants to leave. You know? I mean, she attempted suicide and I feel like she won't want to be home which makes me upset because I really want her home and to cuddle and watch movies with me and play video games and get exited when she wins. I want her to play basketball with me and make stupid vine and youtube videos and take stupid selfies with me. I want her to come home and forget about the bad past and only remember the good. Starting over almost. I love her. I'll make her want to stay again. We pull up to the hospital and a smile comes onto my face. I get to see her beautiful face now.

"You ok?" Nash asked chuckling

"Yeah, why?"

"Your face. I mean you went from this worried sad nervous face to that big cheesy grin."

"I get to take her home today."

"I know buddy." We walk inside and right to her room where she is sitting facing the window watching the cars drive by.

"Hey." I sit next to her and she attacked me in a hug digging her face into my chest.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"Shhh it's gonna be ok." We walked to the car and started heading home.

"Your parents are on a business trip again. And they sent your brother back to New York with his friends." She rolled her eyes as tears slipped out of them. "What's wrong?"

"They don't even care. They couldn't even take off from work but then ship my brother back to New York!? Letting him miss school no better. Your daughter hates the way you treat her and you just treat her worse!?"

"Baby relax. You get to spend the weekend with me and Nash and Sky who missed you lots." I kissed her nose

"I missed you." She spoke. "A lot."

"I missed you too."

"Can we watch Finding Nemo when we get home?" Damn was she adorable.

"Anything for my princess." She leaned her head on my shoulder and I played with her hair as she looked out the window.

"Doesn't it amaze you?"

"What?" I asked

"Just the world. It's so pretty to watch. The birds, the flowers grow. Just about anything that steps foot on this planet has an amazing past. I just think its fascinating."

"I never thought of it like that." She shrugged it off like she didn't just change my pony of view if the world. She fell asleep by the time we got home so I carried her inside. I shook her awake and we turned on Finding Nemo. She managed to stay awake the whole movie but fell asleep as soon as it ended. I shut the TV and watched the beautiful girl, that I was just so lucky enough to call mine, sleep in peace.