Chapter 16

*SAMS POV*

I woke up to a tall building guessing it was the hospital. I can't even imagine my brother in there. Helpless... Hopeless.

"Come on. I want to see how he is." Hayes said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ok." I got out of the limo and started walking to the doors. Do you ever get this feeling when it's not you walking, but just your feet. Like you don't want to go to that place but your feet take you there anyway. Well that's exactly how I felt. We went in and I heard screaming and crying walking down the halls searching for the room. I covered my ears because I was worried enough.

"Lalalalalala." I kept saying to try and block out the noise.

"Sam? What are you doing?"

"Blocking out the noises. Lalalalallala."

"Well you can stop he's in there." He pointed to a room with the door open and I saw my brother. Smiling. Laughing. He's ok.

"Danny!" I yelled to my brother.

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled smiling

"Me? You! What happened to you?!"

"Let's just say, don't make new friends who just got there license." He smiled and hugged me.

"Oh I'm so happy you're ok!"

"Well I'm fine! So go!"

"What?"

"Go back to New Jersey. Enjoy you're last week of life before school takes it from you."

"But I want to stay with you and-"

He got up and started pushing me out the door, "listen, you're gonna regret staying here it's a horrible place..." He smiled at me "the food sucks." He whispered

"Peace out!" We laughed and I hugged him and told him we were gonna FaceTime later no matter what.

"Hayes! Carry me..." I put my hand up like a baby to signal carry me and he bent down so I can jump on his back.

"RUN HORSEY!"

"You sound like Sky." He laughed and we got to the car and jumped in. I was jumping up and down in my seat. I was so happy he was ok!

*NEW JERSAAYYY* <I'm sorry I had to LOL *HAYES POV*

" Sam get up." I said shaking her

"YOU EVIL LEPRECHAUN!" She yelled jumping up. "Oh it's just you."

"I don't even want to know." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the car "let's just crash in Nash's room for now... I lost the room key."

"Idiot."

"AWWW! I love you too." I kissed her cheek making her blush. We got to the room and I jumped on Nash's bed. "NASH GET UP!"

"What!?" He shot up

"WE'RE BACK!!" She yelled

"Why?! Go home." He laughed

"My brothers fine! So now we back, again!"

"Ok goodnight." He jumped on the bed and fell asleep in less than a second. I looked at the clock. 1:34.

"Goodnight is right! Let's go." I went to the extra bed since Matt was on the floor... Like why? I don't know.

"Night Hayesy boo." She said and kissed me.

"Night babe."

***

"Hayes." Nash whispered

"No." I said

"Come on! I need your help."

"What?"

"Ok so I met this girl right?"

"That's great."

"Get up." He pulled me out into the hall.

"Really! I don't care what happened!"

"Listen. I need you to go on a double date with me and this girls sister."

"No. Not happening. I have a girlfriend."

"Come on! Help a brotha out! You're my wing man!"

"So is Cam! Ask him!"

"The girls 13 Hayes!"

"What about Sam? I'm just gonna say 'oh sorry I have a date can't hang out today.' no! Nash get your head straight."

"Just explain the situation!"

"No. She wouldn't let me go! She's not stupid."

"Hayes. Come on!"

"Fine! But if you tell Sam... I'll snap you in half. Got it?"

"Yup."

"So where are we even going?"

"Just dress casual."

"Whatever."

*SAMS POV*

I woke up to no one next to me so I got up to find food. As I walked to the kitchen I tripped over Matt.

"Ow!" He yelled.

I started laughing and rolling around on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?" I asked in between laughs

"Because. I didn't want to make the bed in the morning so if I went to sleep on the floor I wouldn't have to! Duhh." I jumped on him and he laughed

I shook him and screamed "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!"

"Correction *genius." He pushed me off him and went to the kitchen.

"Sam. Bad news." Hayes said.

"What?"

"We can't hang out today."

"Why?"

"Nash wants to have some brother time. Ya know?"

"Ya. I'll just hang around here."

"You can hang out with me Carter and Taylor. We're heading to the beach."

"Ok."

__________________________________________________________________

COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE NASH'S OR HAYES DATE! I NEED YOUR NAME! What do you thinks gonna happen? Inbox me! Okk

Have

a

PÜMA

filled

day

:)

!