•IV•

You placed your palm on his chest trying to push yourself off of him, but to no avail. His grasp was like iron, to him you were nothing more that a rat caught in trap.

"Let me go!" you hissed as you looked him directly in the eye, something you regretted right after. His doe-like brown eyes seemed to sparkle as they were illuminated by the moonlight. You had to admit, Jungkook was not too bad. 

You mentally cursed yourself for thinking that way. Not too bad? Just what were you thinking? He was a killer and you were sure this was what he did to lure his unsuspecting prey for information. You were not going to fall for it! Even if he looked good up close, he was nothing more than a bewitching black widow- beautiful, yet deadly.  

"Fine then, if you won't let me go then I have no other choice" you grinned as you saw Jungkook tilt his head in confusion. "Sorry, but I warned you" you smirked before kneeing him where the 'sun don't shine'.

You heard a groan as he loosened his grip around your waste. You took this opportunity to break free from his grasp and dash towards the doors. You literally felt as if you had just won a million dollars, but as you reached the doors you felt your heart sink into an unknown abyss.

You placed your hand over the handle and tried to to turn it, but it would not budge. You placed more pressure on it, but nothing worked. It was locked! You were trapped with the man you had just kneed in the crotch. 

You froze when you felt someone shift behind your back. You knew it was Jungkook, but still hoped it wasn't. You felt his warm breath tickle your ear as he leaned towards you, but you refused to turn and face him. More in embarrassment of what you had just done, rather than in fear. You had to admit, you were an idiot to think you could escape him after doing that. 

You shuddered as you heard two loud bangs on the door as Jungkook slammed both his hands on it, trapping you in between his chest and the door. He was so close to you that you could have sworn to have felt his heartbeat on your back. 

"You're a feisty little kitten aren't you?" he whispered into your ear. His voice sounded as sweet as honey, but you knew better than to fall for it. The moment you do, you knew you life would be over.

"It's your fault" you tried to sound confident as you turned to face him. You mind was telling you run, but you stood still. You weren't just going to let him win this. You despised this conniving man in front of you. 

You felt Jungkook's index finger trace the outline of your chin, but you continued to stand your ground. "If I knew this was your hospital I would never have applied! What kind of lunatic would want to work here? You were nothing more than a lowlife mafia boss that takes lives-" you were cut off as Jungkook slapped you, causing you to fall to the ground.

You were left in a daze as you brought your hand up towards your face over the part where you were slapped. You gasped as you felt the skin start to sting as your hand made contact with it. Why did he do that to you? 

You looked up towards Jungkook who was taking deep breaths in and out and for the first time in your life you were sure that you had messed up. Ever since the arranged marriage was announced you had always seen Jungkook act like a pervert, but this was the first time you had seen him look so scary. His eyes looked as if they would pop out of his sockets at any moment.

"You're staying here for the night. Your mother had called beforehand telling me to keep you here and take you to try on wedding dresses the next morning. I don't care if you complain, you're still going" he spat as he walked towards you and pulled you up by your arm and flung you over his shoulders as if you were nothing more than a sack of flour. You kicked him in his stomach in protest, but he continued to walk towards another room in his office.