•VIII•

Your heart beat hastened as you felt his warm breath tickle your sensitive neck. He remained there motionless and without a word.

"Jungkook?" You asked as his grip around your waist loosened. When there was no answer you turned your head to face him only to find that he had fallen asleep.

Your heart warmed as you watched him, he looked like an innocent child as remained there motionless on your shoulder.

"He's fallen asleep?" Jin asked as he walked into the room, ignoring the fact that you were in your underwear.

"He didnt get treated and rushed straight here. Y/N, will it be okay if I treat him here? I don't want him to get tetanus from the rusted nails" Jin muttered as he reached into the box Jungkook had pulled out from the nightstand.

You shook your head as you watched Jin shake Jungkook in hopes of waking him up. Jungkook groaned as he sheepishly tried to push Jin away. You giggled at their childish actions causing Jungkook to reopen his eyes and stare at you in shock. He never expected to see you smile like that and he had to admit it was the first time he'd ever seen a person smile that way.

"Hyung, Y/N should rest. Treat me in my room. And Y/N, you start work tomorrow. Yuri is coming over tonight too, it's time I introduce you to her. She is my gumar" Jungkook emphasized the last word causing your stomach to churn.

"Do they have to meet so soon?" Jin sighed watching your reaction to the word gumar. He hoped you didn't know what it meant.

"Yes... they should both learn what their boundaries are" Jungkook spat as he stood up and walked out of the room you were in.

You were left in a daze as you pulled out your phone and searched for what a gumar was.

"A mistress of a mafia boss?!" You said aloud to yourself as your phone fell down from your limp hands. Why was he doing this? Why keep you when he already has a mistress he can sleep all he wants with?

You had to tell your mother! You had to tell her you had to get out of this contract with Jungkook because he already had a mistress! You picked up your phone and dialed your mother's number.

"Mom! Where have you been?! Why did you let him trick me into signing our marriage contract?! I want a divorce! He already has a lover!" You spat into the phone, not letting your mom say a word.

"Listen sweetie, now is not a good time. I'm in Hawaii with your mother-in-law, I'll call you back once I'm in Seoul! Good Night! I hope to hear good news soon! I want it to be a girl first!" Your mother chimed through the phone.

"I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH HIM MOM!" You screamed into the phone in disbelief at just how much your mother didn't seem to care about your wellbeing. All she wanted was money and grandchildren!

You sighed and screamed into your pillows in frustration. You've just about had it with everyone! If only your dad was still with you, but he ran away long ago with all of your savings.

You were too sore to try anything so you decided to take a nap before dinner, but before you did you dragged all the furniture and stacked them in front of the doors in hopes of keeping Jungkook from trying anything funny.

🔫🔫

You felt something smooth rub against the skin of your neck causing you to flinch. A groan escaped your lips as you tried to cover yourself with your bed sheets and continue to sleep.

"Did you enjoy your cat nap" you heard a sinister voice purr into your ear causing your eyes to shoot open.

You pushed Jungkook off of you as you frantically tried to cover yourself up with the sheets. You heard a loud thud as Jungkook fell onto the carpeted floor below.