•XXXII•

"Mommy? Where is uncle Tae?" Your daughter asked as she nervously watched you pace back and forth in your room. It wasn't just Taehyung, not Jin even came back since the day Jungkook had come for you.

You could have sworn Jungkook would be back the next morning with a gun in his hands, forcing you and Jinae to come with him.... yet... to your surprise he was nowhere in sight.

You'd have expected to have felt relieved that he was nowhere in sight, but the sheer fact that he didn't even make an appearance for a week now actually frightened you! Just what was he planning? Was he secretly spying on the two of you?

That and many more thoughts were flooding your brain that it came as a shock to you that you did not faint.

"Mommy?" You stopped pacing and came back to reality once your daughter pointed at the door. You felt a chilling shiver run down your spine, freezing you in place as if an invisible chain was tied to your ankle, securing you in place.

"Mommy" Jinae asked uncertain of whether or not you heard her. Shrugging her shoulders, she walked towards the door as her small arms began reaching towards the handle. It was then that you broke the invisible chain around your ankles and rushed towards her. Grabbing her arm before it could reach the handle, you pushed her behind you before clearing your throat.

"Who is it?" You asked as you peeped through the peep hole. It wasn't Jungkook, Jin, or even Taehyung. On the other side of the door was a neatly dressed delivery man. He seemed young, but then again there are lots of young and attractive delivery men like him out there.

"Hello! I'm here to deliver some flowers and lunch" the man on the other side shouted excitedly as you slowly opened the door.

"But I didn't order any-" you were cut off as Jinae ran up and took the bag of food from the man.

"Mommy, it's your birthday?" Jinae asked as she titled her small head to the side as she continued to read the letter in her hands.

"My birthday?" You asked confused as you took the card and read it aloud, "Happy birthday Y/N! I can't believe you're getting old!! You really need to take your vitamins! Knowing you, I know you'd forget so I'm including them here! And how is your good looking husband doing? I hope you can make lots of babies with him before you hit that age!! Anyways, take care and much love from your bestie for lifo, Joon!!!!"

"Joon?" You asked aloud as you turned towards the delivery man who was shaking trying to hide his laughter. You narrowed your eyes, annoyed at the fact he was still laughing.

Scanning his body you found his name tag which read Minho. "Umm... Mr. Minho, if you don't mind can I ask you who this Joon is?"

Minho shrugged his shoulders, "no clue! But I do know Taehyung! I grabbed this packaged right away when I saw his name! He's my old colleague!"

"Taehyung?! Where is he now?!" You shouted as you took the box into your arms.

"Well... I haven't seen him around lately... I was going to ask you if you knew anything..." Minho replied as he suspiciously averted your gaze.

"No... he usually hangs out here so much that it was starting to get annoying, but now that he hasn't shown up I can't help but feel a bit worried..." you replied, looking down sadly at your daughter who had grown very fond of Taehyung.

"Well knowing him, I know he can handle anything that comes his way! Well take care then! I don't want to be late for my other job!" Minho chuckled as he turned his back towards you and walked away.

"Mommy, can we go shopping today?" Jinae asked as she tugged on the sleeve of your summer dress.

"Hmm? S-sure" you mumbled as you continued to stare at Minho's back. Something seemed odd about him, but you couldn't put your finger on it. Something about him was just too suspicious. He seemed like a fox- cunning, yet beautiful...