•XI•

"Do you think they'll find us here?" You whispered as you and another young boy hid behind an overturned aged tree stump lying in the middle of a seemingly desolate bamboo forest. The small finch-like birds perched upon the scattered trees amongst the bamboo seemed to scurry about as the two of you continued to run.

"Why did you pick a fight with them?" You asked, already knowing the response he would give.

"They started it!" The young boy spat as he held your hand in his while the two of you ran deeper into the forest.

"But he was bigger than you! What if I wasn't there? They would have hurt you!" You tried to scold the young boy who's name you did not know.

"I knew you would come!" The young boy chimed as he tripped over a rock, causing the two of you to tumble down a small hill. You gasped in pain as your aching back came in contact with the muddied floor below.

The boy's eyes widened in shock as he landed on top of you, his face inches from your own. His warm breath danced across the smooth skin of your face causing you to feel a lump form in your throat.

"S-sorry" the young boy stuttered as he quickly got off of you. Without warning you placed a palm on his forhead and another on your own head. "I knew it! You had a fever!" You crossed your arms across your chest as the boy stood up and offered you his hand.

"I-I'm alright, I'll get better with more rest. Father will get mad if I stay out this late. I should go back... My name is Joon by the way"

🔫🔫

"Joon..." You mumbled in your sleep causing Jungkook to raise an eyebrow. 

"Saying another man's name in your sleep? What a bad kitten you are..." Jungkook whispered as he placed his palm over your forhead. "I was right, you do have a fever" he whispered once more as he turned to the bowl of warm water besides you on the nightstand.

"I thought you were going to take advantage of her?" Yuri whispered as she approached Jungkook from the opened door. Her eyes narrowed as she watched Jungkook place a towel over your forhead as he checked your pulse.

"Yuri, you're not allowed to enter her room. Know your place!" Jungkook spat without turning his face away from your sleeping body.

"I understand, she is the wife after all... it's just... it's just... why do you need her? I'm perfectly capable of winning your mom's ap-" Yuri was cut off as Jungkook swiftly stood up and slapped her across her face, causing her to tumble to the ground.

"Don't think I wouldn't find out what you've been up to! I have eyes and ears everywhere, don't think a slut like you can use me!" Jungkook yelled as he narrowed his eyes at his gumar who looked as if the carpet was pulled from beneath her feet.