•XXX•

You stood there in shock, jaw hanging loosely as your widened eyes took in the scene before. What once was your guest house was now nothing more than a piece of ruble and ash. The disheartening scent of burnt wood wafted in the air, causing you to feel a jolt of electricity pulsate throughout your body.

"Wh-what happened?!" You stuttered as you glanced at Jin who had clenched his knuckles so hard that the smooth skin on his palms began to bleed from where his nails had dug into it.

Suddenly, Jin's phone began to ring. He quickly swiped across the screen and placed the phone by his ears, his eyes not once leaving the sight of your former residence.

"I see... well it's a good thing she was out with me today then? Father, I don't care what your beef is with him, but I won't let the ones I care for get caught up in the crossfire! So, I'm letting you know this... I'm taking them to the place they belong!" Jin shouted into the phone before ending his call and throwing the phone away into the still burning ruble.

"Y/N, come on. There's a place I have to take you" Jin stated coldly as he grabbed your hand and dragged you back into the car.

"Where are you taking me? What happened here?!" You shouted, hoping he'd take you seriously if you did so.

"To your mother... It's been three years since you saw her last, right? She's in Busan now so I'm taking you there" he stated, not once looking you in the eye.

"Busan?! Why would I go there? I don't even have my memories back and I don't even remember who my mother is?! Why are you doing this to me?!" You shouted once more, but Jin remained silent.

🔫🔫

(3 Weeks Later)

"Hyung? Where were you all these days?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from bed. He had fallen ill for the past few days and barely had enough strength to even get up.

"How are you feeling" Jin asked as he glanced towards Jimin and Yoongi who were eying him suspiciously.

"I'm feeling better now. Namjoon hyung got me some good medicine. Who'd have thought a doctor like me would need a hacker to cure him of his illness" Jungkook chuckled as he ran his fingers through his silky hair.

"About Y/N... there is something I need to tell you..." Jin felt a lump form in the back of his throat as he saw Jungkook freeze.

"She's alive and so is your daughter" he mumbled as he averted his gaze from his younger brother's. The last thing he wanted was to see the expression he has on his face. He hated hurting him like this, especially after all Jungkook and the rest have done for him, but there are some things that were way out of his hands.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he clenched his fists to the point that small droplets had begun to form from where his nails had dug into the skin of his dry and cracked palms. "You've left out of nowhere and now you show up out of the blue and tell me my wife and child are still alive?!"

Jin couldn't help but flinch as Jungkook's cold voice rang through the air. He glanced at Jimin and Yoongi who wore blank expressions as they countinued to glance back and forth between the two, not uttering even a single word.

"I... I've infiltrated her father's place and pretended to work for him to try and rescue her, but now she thinks I'm her husband..." he lied as he looked down at his shoes. His heart grew heavier as each second ticked painfully by. He hated to lie to him, but he had no other options. This was the only way he could live to see another day and make sure you wouldn't be harmed.