•XXIX•

A light tapping noise was heard in the distance as a man wearing a black long sleeved shirt over a pair of black jeans sat at his desk deep in thought. The brick walls which adorned the walls of his secret underground room seemed even darker as the dimily lit table lamp cast eerie shadows upon it.

A man dressed in an odd, yet familar military uniform walked up towards the man, prompting him to look up towards the new man. "Ah, Siwon... What did you find out?"

The man now known to be Siwon looked troubled as he handed the man a file, "it appears they are alive and more importantly he has taken the role as the rightful heir... the men under him seem to be intelligent as well, I've had a difficult time blocking their hacks. It appears we've underestimated him"

"Siwon... he does take after me huh?" The man mumbled as he opened the file, "he and I share no physical resemblance... yet... we are so alike in many ways"

"Siwon... I wonder if I should take him from his mother and make him live under me? Do you think he'd give up that life?"

"Sir... with all due respects, I doubt he or the other six would leave that life... it's deeply engrained in their souls now. Also, sir... Do you think the public will be okay with you having ties to people like that? Do you think they'd stay silent if they know he is your son?" Siwon sighed as he received no response from the man he had served for many years.

"I'll take my leave then... but before I go I must tell you this, your son has a wife who was pregnant when she was kidnapped and vanished without a trace... I'm afraid they will suffer the same fate as your own..."

🔫🔫

"Jin Ae?!" Jin shouted as he spotted Jin Ae sitting down alone on a table eating some french fries Jimin had brought her before vanishing.

"Daddy...?" Jin Ae asked in confusion as she shoved the last few French fries into her mouth, not wanting to share them with the man she was unsure of was her father.

"What are you doing here? Where's your mother?" Jin asked frantically as he glanced around the amusement park.

Jin Ae shrugged her shoulders, "We got separated"

"What?!"

Jin took Jin Ae up in his arms and frantically moved through the tables, hoping to spot you in case some of your father's men were after you.