'Longlasting Relationships'

This title is similar to the ' Permanent Commitments' one. But instead the topic is different prior to the one I wrote. So most of us in society today admire all these youtube couples, and usually commentary underneath the photos, or videos say: " Couple goals". OR " I wish I had a relationship like De'arra & Ken". But do you ever stop to think " What happens when the camera's not rolling?". Sure everything seems all 'GOODY GOODY GUM DROPS' on camera; but what goes on behind the scenes? No one knows except for this 'Perfect couple' that everyone, want's to be like out of admiration. Why act like this couple, when you have your own values and morals? Who knows if you'll even like the way your boyfriend treats you? And another thing I don't understand is, why these youtube couple's lie about eloping for views. If they really do get married, why are they broken up 2 weeks later, and why are they uploading videos of their relationships falling apart? For example " Ken cheated on me" or " WE BROKE UP". And most of the time, they 'break up' or cause some drama out of the blue, to promote merch or a song they released. Sharing your relationship on the internet is plain stupid, even if they are your so called ' fans' it's none of their business. Spreading your personal information on the internet has always been a bad thing, especially relationships, because then people are envious of you; and negativity comes your way. So for all the newbie youtubers that are thinking about making a youtube channel, posting vids of friends and significant others, keep your relationships to yourself; and good luck to all of you. P.S. GOOD LUCK to everyone in general, good luck with LIFE <3.