UNNECESSARY PEOPLE

People are so annoying! You're automatically annoying to me if you're staring at my face for an entire hour, or if you text back late. I hate people who respond late. Like what were you doing this entire time? ' I was busy sorry'. You were 'busy' doing what exactly?! NOTHING. Except for scrolling on Instagram, taking selfies on Snapchat, to keep up with your streaks, because you're so desperate for followers. You know you saw my name pop up on your phone, notifying you that I texted. You swiped up and ignored my text as usual because you're just THAT person who wants to get slapped. I could text you at 2 in the afternoon, and you FINALLY reply at 8:00 p.m. What if I was dying and I asked if you could call 911?By the time you reply, my guts would be pouring out, since I've been stabbed to death. And who's fault is it?! YOURS. Now when my mom texts you to come to my funeral, what will you be doing, stalking people on Instagram; because you have nothing better to do with your life? What were you doing this time? You're supposed to be my friend, why would you let me die? You're rude! That's fine. You'll just get blocked like everybody else. Oh well! And why do people feel like it's ok to walk slow, as if no one is behind them? I always have to zigzag past people to get ahead of them, or else I'll be late to class, and/or miss the bus. Also why is it that when I'm walking straight, you go the same way I go? If I go right you go right, If I go left you do the same. So now it looks like we're shuffling in place. GET OUT OF THE WAY IDIOT! Most people are just a huge waste of time.