STRANGER THINGS

Almost everyone is watching this show, or watched all 3 seasons already. I can't wait for the 4th or 5th season!😀. I'm going to be talking about all 3 seasons, so if you haven't watched any of them, then you should stop reading so I won't spoil anything for you. As some of you know, season 3 of 'Stranger Things' came out July 4th. My favorite characters are: Eleven, Mike, Will, and Billy.

Eleven: She has a superpower called 'telekinesis'. Eleven's biological dad is a scientist, who took advantage of her powers in his lab, until she broke free. She comes across Mike, Lucas, and Dustin in the woods. Mike let's Eleven sleep in his basement under a "tent." Eleven's favorite food is waffle eggo's, which she stole unknowingly out of a supermarket. She has a sister named "nine" who has powers similar to hers. Nine can make things appear, meanwhile Eleven has the ability to lift anything in the air, and kill Demogorgon's. Her mother named Eleven "Jane" but she sticks with the name "El" or "Eleven." I love Eleven so much, I wish I had her powers, that would be so helpful!👏💙💙💙💙💙💙💪.

Mike: Mike is best friend's with Will, Lucas, and Dustin. He has two sisters named Nancy and Holly. Mike and Eleven formed a romance in season 2 and 3. He confesses his feelings towards El' in season 3, saying how much he loves her👏👏💙💙💙💙😀😀😀 awww, he says it while Eleven is trying to find Billy, so she didn't hear him say it yet.

Will: Will lives with his mom (Joyce), and brother (Jonathan).💙💙💙 His best friends are Mike, Lucas, and Dustin. Will goes missing season 1, he's captured by the shadow monster and gets trapped in the upside down. His mom and Hopper get him out of there. In season 2 the shadow monster takes over his body, until the mom finally gets the monster out of him by using heaters, since the shadow monster likes it cold.

Lucas: Lucas lives with his parents and has a little sister named Erica. His girlfriend is Max, you don't see them dating until season 3. We're introduced to Max in season 2. Lucas's best friends are Mike, Will, and Dustin.

Dustin: Dustin is the geek of the group. He found a small creature from the upside down in the trash, went to attack it, but them claimed it as his pet. He named the upside down creature " Dart." He fed Dart when Dart lived in a tank in Dustin's room, so when they went to the upside down Dart didn't attack him, especially since Dustin gave Dart candy as a compromise. Dustin's best friends are Mike, Will, and Lucas.

Max: Max moves from trash California to Hawkins, where she meets Lucas and Dustin first. She doesn't believe Lucas when he tells her about all the previous events that happened before she came, until they show her proof at night, by trying to fight off the demogorgons. Steve helps them a little bit. In season 3 Max and Eleven become friends after El realizes Max wasn't trying to steal Mike away from her, that day she saw them in the school gym together. Lucas is Max's boyfriend, they start dating in season 3. Billy is Max's condescending but cute brother.