13 REASONS WHY

Clay and Alex are my babies😍🤗🤗😘💙 they're soooo cute. They are my only favorite characters in "13 Reasons Why", and I'm sorry for those of you who didn't watch "13 reasons why" yet. You should stop reading this even though you probably won't, but it will just be spoilers for you. I'm going to talk about both season 1, 2 , and the trailer for season 3.

Hannah. I don't really know how to feel about Hannah. All the puzzles came together in season 2 though. She was a really good friend. She liked Clay, Justin, Zach, and Bryce. The strongest relationship she had was with Zach. They slept together all summer. They were in love with each other, but everyone had a part in Hannah's death unfortunately.

Skye and Clay didn't work out so there's nothing to talk about really, but since I brought her upppp. Clay and Skye are together in season 2, they like and love each other. But Clay is still in love with Hannah, every time they tried to have sex he would act awkward, Skye would get frustrated and question his love for her blah blah blah. This happened every time they got intimate. Skye took a break from Clay. He visited her after their long break hoping to get back together with her, and she breaks up with him. They end up being friends and she moves away.

I love Ryan he's cute funny and we're both Leo's ayeeeee😜♌️🔥. He's a Leo in the show but still😊.

Tony's cute too.

Zach has a decent face and he's a good guy too just like Clay. I'm glad Clay was able to save everyone's lives in the last episode of season 3. I thought Tyler was going to shoot everybody at the dance.

I liked Cyrus he was cute too and rebellious. Tyler and Cyrus became friends which was good, but then, he messed it up by calling Cyrus's sister ugly out of nervousness at a rock party. They stopped being friends because of that. I mean she was ugly but Tyler liked her.😂💀. Her personality was good.

The asian girl I think her name is Tiffany(sorry if I'm wrong), I don't really know why she couldn't come out to her gay parents. I guess she thought it would ruin her reputation? And she didn't want anyone to know that she kissed Hannah, until that day in court when she confessed everything.

I don't like Jessica. Never did, never have, never will. Of course I feel bad for her because she was raped by Bryce, but I don't like how she always leads Alex on when she doesn't even like him. In season one they were together then she broke up with him and got with Justin, she was so desperate while she was with Justin and they're not together anymore in season 2, now she's with Alex again. Jessica needs to choose and stop being annoying, she makes it seem like she likes Alex, she acts all flirty, but every time he tries to kiss her she has those flashbacks of when Bryce raped her. In the last episode of season 3 she didn't have no problem kissing Justin and getting on top of him in that locker room soooo🙄🙄🙄. She's such a thot I hate her. Poor Alex now he's going to feel even more helpless because once he finds out what they were doing, he'll be upset. First of all she should've never went in the locker room to see if he was okay and then they end up having sex like😒. Now Alex is probably going to try to kill himself again. Greattttt.

I kinda feel bad for Justin but he keeps doing drugs and annoying me, at least he's apart of Clay's family now. So he'll feel loved.

In the trailer they reveal what season 3 of 13 reasons why will be about: Who killed Bryce?

I'm so happy they killed Bryce the rapist. When I was watching it on the other side of the screen I was like he needs to rot in jail hopefully he dies too, and look who killed him. I'm so happy he died and I know that's a bad thing to say about someone, obviously he's not dead in real life it's a show, and he was a rapist so that's why I'm really really happy he is dead in season 3. I have no idea who killed him there are so many suspects. It might have been his dumb cheerleader girlfriend Chloe. I thought she was going to come clean in court but no she ended up letting all of us down because she was too scared of Bryce, and what he would do to her. I guess she thought she was going to get raped if she told the truth, but she probably still got raped anyway that's how she ended up pregnant. Smh. OR they had sex to celebrate Bryce's "innocence", and then they said how much they love each other even though she knew she should have told the truth in court but whatever. In one of the episodes he comes back home from wherever he was and starts kissing Chloe. She says, " I thought we were supposed to be watching a movie." Then he says "C'mon I had a shitty day." Then takes off her pants and underwear, places his hand over her private even when she clearly doesn't want to have sex. After putting his hand over her area he keeps going asking if it's ok, while trying to make her aroused. Of course she said it's good because you're touching her to make it seem like you asked for permission. And then he starts you know what. So that's like second or third time she was raped by him. Bryce is such a desperate rapist. Smh. Chloe doesn't even love him she took so long to say it the last time and put a fake smile on her face to make it seem like she was genuine , he doesn't even love her, he doesn't love anybody. Bryce raped all those girls they came clean except for Chloe . Even his mom knew he was a rapist the dad was just in denial and naive. I hate himm. Season 3 is probably gonna be really good. August 23rd 2019 can't wait!