BOGUS PHONIES

I'm gonna need all the fake people to stop making themselves look like the VICTIM when in reality, I'm the one who dealt with their bogus ways. Being the sweetheart that I am, I decide to be the bigger person per usual. Fake people act as if they can treat you however they want, BUT when you treat them the same way they treat you, you're the fake one. I'm NOT going to worship you and your bullshit. I go from being the bigger person/ a devoted friend to retaliating and turning on them for betrayal. I'm SO sick of people like this. I can't wait until I'm done meeting part-time people, it's so annoying. Like why are you even being a piece of shit in the first place? What's your problem? Yes, I know not everyone can answer texts on time, but I ALSO happen to know that everyone is always on their phone. Lying to spare my feelings just annoys me more. I observe a lot of people and see right through them and their bullshit. I'm vigilant of their habits, do's, don'ts, etc. It's funny how they answer everyone else's text fast except for mine, and then make an excuse about answering me late. " I was in therapy... I was asleep dude." BULLSHIT. I'm supposed to feel sorry for "waking" you up or interrupting your "therapy session." And if they were really in " th9erapy", they need to stay there to learn how to treat the people who actually CARE about them. Smh. Also if you were "sleeping" which I doubt you were, I'm sure you woke up to pee in the middle of the night and still didn't answer my text because you're just a piece of shit and a dumbfuck. I'm sick of people and their lies, this is EXACTLY why I don't have friends now. People make up ANYTHING when they get caught, remain silent and have that stupid guilty smile on their face for forgiveness. No! They're fake bitches/ fake pieces of shit who can go fuck themselves, and think whatever they want about me, say a whole bunch of lies to their friends to flip the script, mutter under their breaths, and give me guilty/ annoyed stares for getting caught. I'm not dealing with unnecessary people and their bullshit.