It's Been a Little While...

Hey guys!

I know I haven't posted anything for this book in a very long time, but I wanted to ask you guys a couple of things.

Does anyone still find this story interesting? I literally started writing this when I was 14, and honestly, reading back the first few chapters really has shown me how much I've grown as a writer, especially since this was the first story I ever wrote. I'm 18 now, just graduated from high school, and I honestly thought that people would lose interest over time and the story would sort of die off, but every once in a while I still get notifications about people voting and commenting on this.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the story idea, I mean, it's pretty nostalgic for me to reread this, but it's a kind of poorly written story, in my opinion.

I originally wasn't planning on continuing this book, but since it was my first book and I'd like to maybe finish one of the books I write, if enough people say they really want me to continue, I'll try and continue it as best as I can, as often as I can, and in a more mature way of writing that I've come to learn.

I would just start over fresh to fix it, but I guess I'm a sucker for nostalgia.

Let me know if you want me to continue by voting and/or letting me know in the comments.

Thank you for sticking around!

-Author