She Has A Secret?

Hey guys! Just wanted to say, for those of you who don't know, that the Kraang are an alien race who are from a different dimension and have been trying to take over the Earth. They are also the "things" as April called them from a couple chapters ago. I'm just letting you people who don't know, know cuz you're gonna need to know for this chapter. The picture above is what they look like.

Nicole's POV

April and I were hanging out at the lair, when the guys came back. Donnie was carrying a Kraang droid with no Kraang in it.

"Why'd you bring that back?" asked April.

"He wants to play with his toys." said Raph.

"No!" Donnie said, "I want to study it so we can know how it works!"

"Where's your staff, Donnie?" I asked.

"It broke in the middle of the fight." he said quietly.

Me and April continued what we were doing on April's laptop, Donnie started working on his "project", Mikey started eating pizza, Raph went to sit with Spike, and Leo started reading his comics.

"This technology is light years ahead of anything I've ever seen." Donnie said.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked April.

Without looking, she said, "No."

"Neither do I! But I can't wait to find out!" Donnie exclaimed.

Master Splinter walked into the room holding a brand new Bo-staff.

"Look, Spike," Raph said, "Donnie got another stick to break."

"With all do respect, Sensei, I can't keep fighting alien technology with a 6 foot staff," Donnie said, "I was hoping to upgrade my weapon."

"Mmmmm, a 7 foot staff, interesting." said Master Splinter.

"No, I meant using modern technology."

"Ahhhh, a solar powered staff."

"I'm serious, Sensei."

"I know... And yes, you may upgrade your weapon."

"That's totally unfair! You can't just sa- Wait, did you say yes?"

"Ninja's have improved their arsenal for centuries. We are masters of adaptation."

"That is great! Cuz with this technology, I will be invincible! What should I make? Electric sais? Multi-shot shuriken? Plasma swords?!? I just gave myself goosebumps!" He turned to April and said, "You wanna feel? Hehhhh?"

"Pass." she replied.

Just so he wouldn't look like an idiot, he turned to me and said, "How about you, Nicole?"

I just shook my head and gave him an apologetic smile.

"But remember," said Splinter, "technology is a means, not an end. It is you, who must prevail in battle, not your weapon. Combat is not a video game."

I don't think Donnie listened to any of that cuz he just picked up the robot and was dragging it to his lair.

"That's it! I'll turn combat into a video game! Thanks, Sensei!" he said.
And with that, he slammed the doors.
I couldn't help but laugh. Being with these guys is like watching some stand-up comedians. I'm always entertained by them!

---------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP 2 DAYS
---------------------------------------------

"Hey, guys!" April called out, "Check out this post Nicole and I got."