Moving

Nicole's POV

I'm getting worried, it's been 7 hours since April and Kirby left and they said they'd only be out 30 minutes. Ive already tried calling their cells, but no one's answered. I just hope they're okay...

April's POV

How am I supposed to tell Nicole about this? It's not like I can tell her that 4 ninja turtles saved me from the Kraang, my dad got kidnapped by them, and now we have to stay at my aunt's apartment. She'd think I'm insane. I mean, I hardly believe it myself! I guess I'll just make up something when I get there.

The guys are watching me from the rooftops because the wouldn't let me go by myself in fear of the Kraang trying to kidnap me again.

As I open the door to our house, I get really nervous as to what she'll say. We were gone for about 7 hours. I make my way to our room and I knock.

"April, where have you been?!?" "It's a long story." I said. She just looked at me and sighed.

"I'll give you the short version. My dad and I were kidnapped and I was able to escape, but not my dad." I said with a serious face. She had a horror stricken look on her face and her mouth hung open like she wanted to say something.

"Pack your bags, cuz we are staying at my aunt's apartment until we get my dad back." She just nodded her head and went to get her stuff.

---------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP 2 HOURS
---------------------------------------------
Nicole's POV

I can't believe this is happening. I can't imagine what April must be feeling right now. I kinda can because I miss my parents, but this is different. Her dad was kidnapped and could be getting tortured at this very moment!

I still have to share a room with April cuz her aunt's apartment is kinda small, but I don't really mind. She's always trying to get me in a happier mood and I appreciate that. I really do.

She didn't give me much detail to her kidnapping, and I wonder why. What happened that she won't tell me? I'll get it out of her eventually.

---------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys! Sorry, I meant to get this up a few days ago, but then we got a snowstorm, I lost power and wifi, I was busy, and now I'm finally getting the time to write.

Tell me in the comments what you're thinking of the story so far! I love every single one if you and I would really like some feedback!

One more thing, my story is going to go along episode sequential to the 2012 TMNT series. I may not always stick to the episodes, but for the most part, I'm gonna go along with it.

Thanks for reading!!!