Fear

Hey guys! This chapter takes place a couple days after the last chapter. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
Nicole's POV

The guys and April called me out of my "room" cuz they said that they wanted to talk to me.

"What's up, guys?" I asked.

"We just wanted you make sure that you know you can tell us anything. You know that right?" Leo said.

'Did Splinter say something to them?' I played it off cool cuz I didn't want them to suspect anything.

"Of course." I said with a fake smile.

"Then is there something you want to tell us?" Mikey asked.

Leo nudged him and I replied, "I don't think so, why?"

"Oh, just cut the crap, we know you're hiding something from us, what is it?" Raph demanded.

I just stared at him.

"Raph?!?" Leo said.

"I wanna know!" he said.

"We all do, but it's her business! And Sensei told us specifically not to ask her!" Leo said.

'They know. They know. What am I supposed to tell them? Calm yourself, Nicole. They don't know what it is, just that you have a secret.'

"Guys, stop! You're making her upset!" Donnie said.

They all just stared at me. I can feel the tears coming. No. No crying. Not now.

"Nicole?" Leo asked.

"I-I need to go do something." I stuttered and ran to my "room".

"Nicole, wait!" I heard April say.

I managed not to cry, but it was getting harder and harder.

I locked the door and sat down on my bed.

'Find something to focus on.' I looked around the room. 'My journal!' I don't use my journal like a diary, I use it to draw. Whenever I'm feeling sad, mad, or anxious, I draw in here.

I started drawing a flower in a flower pot. About 10 minutes of drawing later, I heard a knock on the door.

"It's me, April. Can I come in?"

I go over to the door and unlock it. She comes in and I shut the door again to lock it.

"We're all really sorry, Nicole."

"I know. I just get really emotional about it."

"I understand. We took something out that we thought might cheer you up!" April said.

"What?" I asked.

"Karaoke!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cuz I'm not a good singer."

"You don't have to be a good singer to do karaoke, and besides, we pick the songs for each other!" She said excitedly.

"Okay, fine, but only cuz I wanna pick what song Raph sings."

"Yay! Let's go!"

She pulled me to the pit and the guys already had the stuff set up.

"Hey Nicole!" Leo said.

"Sup?" Raph mumbled.

"Hey Dudette!" Mikey said.