~Chapter 1 Adopted~

After his battle with Jotuns, Odin find out a child. An innocent child which was Asgardian sized. He adopted him without any purpose. He really had loved him as his own child and he became a prince, Prince of Asgard Loki Odinson.

~~~

Odin already also had a child his son Thor, Thor Odinson but for him both are his first born. He loved both same. Thor was so happy to got Loki in his life, his brother.

~~~

Years passed and they got young but with some feelings. Some hidden feelings which were a bit shameful for them but they don't know that they both have these feelings which was LOVE. Yes, Love true love for each other and more than a brother love maybe it was a lover's Love.

~~~

Loki's POV

I don't know why but from some years, I have got different feelings for Thor.

Its really different, sometimes I  just wants to hug him without any reason and sometimes I even wants to kiss him, I don't know why?? I didn't knew this at the time??

By the way now we have to go for the feast, we have our parent's anniversary. They both had given me Love, the real love which my real parents didn't gave me. They lefted me, left to die, but Odin and Frigga had adopted me, and they are my real parents and I am proud of myself that I am a Odinson.

Thor is waiting for me outside. Uh! Really he will think that how much time i take to get ready.

Thor's POV

I don't know why but whenever I see Loki I just get into my thoughts and thoughts like, how beautiful he is, I wants to hug him, and thoughts of kissing him, I just gets hypnotized by his eyes. They are really like emerald, he is really so beautiful . I don't know why, and I also don't care but maybe he also do Love me in such a way.

I am really so happy with my family, i have caring parents and friends and my life got more beautiful when I got Loki in my life, everybody loves him, he is loveable and also in girls, they really dies on him.

But he don't give much respons to them and I am happy with that. He always takes too much time to get ready. Well, its such a duty to handle a great beauty, but I like to wait for him outdoor his room.
Because I can listen his music, I Mean his footsteps, his breathe is like music for my ear, i know it's a stupidness but you can't deny your mind, he really have made me fall in Love with him.

~~~~~~

I really enjoyed writing this.
Well you will don't get any heart breaking thing only heart pounding things you will get here.

I don't like anybody hates 😐 and hurt Loki. 😡So, I made this. In every Thorki I read Loki is hurted, no body likes Loki, he was bleeding, he was raped (I don't like this fact) 😔

😊So, here every thing is perfect.
And thanks for reading. You guys are amazing. ❤❤❤