Chapter 11 Their First Kiss

Thor's POV

"You are really too drunk." I told him while driving. "Do I?" He said looking at me. "Yes, you ar..." I turned to him and he was looking at me in very strange way. I felt a sweet feeling in my stomach. My heart got exited. "I think so." He said and I controlled myself. "Hey Thor!" He said and putting his hand on my thigh. It shaked me I was in a very bad condition. Then I felt his hand sliding "When we will get to home?" He asked. "I..in a m.. minute." I said then suddenly he sat straight which relaxed me, at least he had taken his hand. Ah! It's so hard.

We arrived to the home and I parked the car. "Are we arrived?" Loki asked. "Yes, let's go." I said getting out. "I can't Thor." He said lying on the seat. "I am here for you." I said grabbing him by his waist. "Thanks." He said. "Always." I told him. "Here let's get you to your room." I said. I lied him on the bed and taken off his shoes. "Have good dreams Loki." I said kissing his forehead and I was going.

Suddenly a hand pulled me "WAIT!"   "SLEEP WITH ME!" and he pulled me and Kissed me. He grabbed me by my hair and waist as he wrapped his legs around my hips, he was kissing me and I didn't did anything accept blushing and kissing back. He licked his tounge on my lips and i opened my mouth in surrender. He rolled and lied on me then started opening my shirt, I don't know what to do but I controlled my feelings. He started kissing me on neck and biting me and I moaned without doing anything. Then only for controlling the situation. I rolled up on him and started kissing him slowly and sliding my hand up and down. I kissed him like I never did, he felt like smooth chocolate, like sweets. It's beautiful, he is beautiful. I slowed down the kiss and felt him slept. Then I saw his face I was in shock, why he did this? I hope he will not remember this, it will be good and also bad because it's like a dream which had came true. I saw his face and kissed his forehead and grabbed my shirt. Before leaving the room I kissed him once more. I really love him so much, I will never forget this night.