Chapter 18 He had Fucks

Nobody's POV

"Loki please!" Thor said coming out from the bedroom. "What?" Loki said opening his phone and sitting on the couch. "About who she was, please. You are worrying me up." Thor said. "Huh?" Loki was in his phone. "Lokiiii!" Thor said, snatching his phone. "Hey!" Then Loki got angry but before he could do anything Thor grabbed him by waist and lied Loki down on the couch, slowly putting his head on his Lover's chest he said "Please Loki, tell me. I just wanna know Love, please tell me, please." Then Loki looked down and after feeling Thor's Love for him he said "Ok, Ok I will tell you." He said. "Hm, finally." Thor said and sat down before him. "Did you had maidens before, I mean before loving me." Loki asked him and getting him feel shy. "Um.. Aa.. Um.. Yeah" he said, struggling. "Right, I also had some Fucks." Loki told him. "I didn't understood Love." But Thor was still confused. "Did you remember that time when we had gone for Titaniums Corg?" Loki asked, remembering Thor. "Yes and you had gone somewhere. We were finding you for two days, I was so worried." Thor admitted. "Yeah, I was in wood their I found a women she was green and was asking me for help so I did but got trapped in her eyes, she hypnotized me for having sex with her and I was unable to get out from it." Loki said. "Loki, why didn't you called me, I mean for help." Thor asked him. "Thor, what I said? I was UNABLE." Loki told him clearly and Thor nodded in answer. "Then after 6 hours she gave birth to a girl and said that it was have to be happen, birth of Hell's queen and me being her father." Loki said. "Hmm....." Thor was not having words.

"I have three more." Loki said stopping his smile. "Hmm, wait what?!" Thor got shocked, again. "I have three more children." Loki said. "Boys or Girls?" Thor asked. "A giant serpent, a wolf and a horse." Loki said stopping his giggling. "Hm, no... WHAT!?!" Thor got more shocked. "Yeah!" Loki said and brust out laughing. "Loki tell me clearly please." Thor requested. "Hela is older than all, Slìphnìr is my second boy, Fafnir is third boy, and Jörmungandr is my eldest boy. Slìphnìr is an eight legged horse, it was in one of my mistakes, you already know I like male and when we had gone at Ninjol's forest. I saw a stallion, he was so handsome and at that time I was in my heat so i got fall for him then I changed myself in a mare and got had sex with him and I am pround of my son Slìphnìr, he is the fastest horse in the world." Loki explained Thor. "Hmm, hey I think I had heard Fafnir and Jörmungandr. They were with Héla, right?" Thor asked. "Yeah they were, because they had made some bad deeds that's why I got them there but they still Loves me a lot and are not angry with me." Loki told him. "Hm, no one can." Thor said looking at his Lover. "Thank you." Loki said looking down at his fingers. "But, I'm... I'm really sorry Thor I didn't told you, I should had told you before, I am so sorry Love." Loki apologized, getting in tears. "Hey! Hey! Hey! No! No! It's ok you didn't got much time to, it's ok. I Love you, no." Thor said, hugging him. "Don't you Love me?" He asked to Loki. "Of course I do." He said making a pouty face and at that Thor got melted and kissed him. "Mmm~" Loki sweetly moaned. "I think you are tired, you really had a busy day, don't you?" Thor asked him. "Hmm." Loki hummed. "Ok, let's sleep." Thor said and stood up, picking up Loki in his arms. "I Love You." Loki said. "I Love you too Love." And with that they got to there bedroom and then God knows what happened.

                       ❤❤❤❤