Chapter 24 Devil's Returning

Loki's POV

I woke up with a bad headache, some of the visions I remember from last night's dream about which I'm not going to tell Thor. He'll be hella worried. I just need to figure out now that what the heck is this shit.

"Good morning baby❤~" Thor wished me then kissed my cheek which brought a smile on my face. I really love him so much. "Good morning love❤️~" "hungry?" Thor asked. "Yeah, for you!" I said then attacked on him with my lips. "Mmm!~ I love you baby!" He said. "I love you too" I said and we just stared into each other's eyes until an annoying call came, so I also made an annoyed face an got up for the call. "Hellooo?'' "Hey! Loki?!" It was Steve with tensed voice. "Hey bud, what's up?" I asked. "You guys need to get here, hurry!! Bucky isn't ok!!" "AHHH!!" I heard a scream. "Hurry up!!" And the call got cut. "What's up?" Thor asked. "It's an emergency I think, Bucky is seems to be in some kinda trouble. We need to hurry, let's go!" I told him throwing his clothes right in hia face. "Okey, okey!" He said then we both dressed up.

"Shit! We're already late!" I said then he slowly came behind me saying "I have an easy short cut to the Stark Tower." Giving me shivers, "what?" Then he held me from my waist and blew his hammer towards the sky, letting it pull us to it's direction. "THOR!!" And scaring the crap out of me. "Hehehe" "Don't giggle you stupid!" I warned him. "Haha haha" but he laughed making me laugh too.

Soon we landed on the top floor's balcony. We saw bucky tied to the chair. "What's happening?! Why is he tied?!" I questioned as I entered in. "Don't know what happened to him, he tried to kill Steve." Tony told us. "What?!" Thor couldn't believe him. "I think he is possessed." Strange said. "Maybe someone have cast any spell on him." Clint said. "Hey guys! guys! Stop saying anything." I said after taking a glace on Steve. I seemed depressed. I sighed then moved towards Bucky, he was growling which was FUCKIN strange.

I slowly pur my palm on his head and tried to see what's happening with him.

As I touched his head, thousands of voices seems to be heard and people crying, begging for help, begging for mercy. I saw images people getting killed by knights and dead walking the earth. A black haired kind, his eyes were glowing green, his skin was white as snow. Having a wide smile on his face he looked at me and just seemed like he was about to enter in my soul, he said, "I'm coming soon~"

"NO!" I shouted and fell backwards, thankfully Thor caught me. "What happened? Are you ok love?!" Thor said and at that last word, all the eyes in the room were on us. "Um... Umm yeah I'm ok! It's fine." I said then stood up, Thor is actually such a fool.

We saw Bucky waking up as he had fainted, "Bucky! Are you ok love??!" Steve said which made everyone stuck their eyes on them now. Like literally, Steve is a fuckin fool too. Well he didn't cared at the moment. "Huh?... Umm.. What just happened?" Bucky said, he was unconscious. Steve just hugged me tightly, "I was so worried." He said making us emotional then he untied him and picking him up like a bride, he led him to their bedroom. After that, Steve didn't came out and just stayed with him for that moment.

"We knew you could do this." Tony said and Thor was just looking at me so proudfully, making me blush. "Thank you Loki." Natasha said. "My pleasure~" I replied. "Have you saw something in his visions? Something... dangerous." Strange asked me and I thought for a moment....

So from now here, you guys tell me what Loki should do~
a) Tell everyone about the visions.
b) Not to tell and just manage himself with the shit.

Whatever your choice and more votes would be given to anyone, the story will be led in that way.

I'm sorry for late updates, actually life has became a shit so just being telling it to go easy.

See in soon in next chapter guys❤~
Love ya all❤~