Chapter 2 Trouble Maker

Thor's POV

After few minutes he came out. And I was just in shock. He looks STUNNING!!! Really he was looking like a God, who he is but God of Mischief but I can surely say that also the God of Beauty can't look like this beautiful.

Few minutes and I realized that I was staring at him like a stupid and then I caught him blushing which he was trying to hide and then i came in reality.

"H.. Hey Brother! Looking good, I.. mean amazing!!" I said. "Oh Thank you Brother." he said with his beautiful smile. "Well let's go everybody is waiting for us." he said. "Oh! yeah let's go."I said and we headed to the feast.

Loki's POV

When I got out of the room, Thor was staring at me in shock!! Did I had wore something weird?? Well I don't think so. Then I blushed because Thor was staring at me and after our conversation we headed to the feast.

When we got into the room, It was beautiful, shining, charming. Green and Red colored curtains were there. Our friends, guests, family everybody was there and then we first got to our parents.

~~~

Nobody's POV

"There my sons." Odin said. "My first borns." he said with charming eyes. "How are you sons?" Frigga said in her lovely voice. "Oh! Always fine." Thor said. "Yeah." Loki said with a smile on his face. "Go enjoy your feast. Your friends are waiting for you two." Odin said. "Yes Father!!" They both said and a huge smile got to Odin's face, then they headed to their friends.

"Hey Loki! Hey Thor!" said Fandral. "Its taken too long to you both to get here!" said Volstagg. "Yeah a bit." said Thor sitting next to his brother, who was sitting next to Sif (she likes to flirt with Loki).

"Hey! Sif how are you?" Loki said. "I am fine. How are you Loki?" she said while touching him. "Good."Loki said, Thor was pissed off of this. He finished his food and stand for going to the garden.

"Hey Thor! where are you going?" said Hugon. "Ah! Nothing just going to get some fresh air." Thor said and he was gone.

Thor's POV

She is really a bitch, why she always try to get him?? Its not good, I can punch her for this. Do she know that I don't like this, I don't think so.

I don't like she touches Loki in such a way. Well, I don't like it if anyone do this to him, next time I will really punch her in face.

" What happened Brother?"