Chapter 15 Jane Foster

Thor's POV

"That was......" I said, driving and Loki looked at me. "Crazy" "Oh! I expected something else from you." He said. "And amazing." I said, lowing my voice and blushing. "Good" he said and looked straight.

We arrived and we headed to the Stark Tower. "Hey!" I said walking to Tony. "I thoughted you were not coming. Where you guys have been, it's too late." Tony asked. I looked at Loki who was standing at the coumputer and checking out things. "I...um..we...we overslept." I told him. "But why you were taking orgasms?" Tony asked, hitting his eyebrow up. "Ah..um...no..I had told you I collided with the wall." I said, struggling. "But.....ok just come here, we already had wasted much time." Tony said and I walked before him, rubbing my neck.

"She told us that she saw something in Times Square." Tony said and I noticed 'she'. He opened the door and I saw Jane Foster in front of me. I got burned from inner, why only she in the whole world!?! "Thor, this is Jane. She told us that she saw a blue man in time squares. He was speaking in any other language and with speaking he was glowing. I don't think It's normal." Tony said looking at me. "No It's not." I told him. "Do Loki is also here?" Jane asked and I looked at her in shock. "Yo...you remember him?" I asked. "How can I not." She said playing with fingers. "Well he is......." I was just to say then "It's done I found him, oh..um hey Jane." Loki came in and why he remembered her name!?! "Um..Thor?" Loki said getting me out from thoughts. "Yeah?" I looked at him. "What you found?" Tony asked. "Here" Loki asked and gone leaveing me alone in the way.

"Last time we had found him then after knocking him down, we fitted a GPS tracker in him. Now he is in Metropolitan Museum." Loki said directing to the computer screen. "We should get him...." Tony was saying. "No I think we should wait and see what he is up to." I said. "He is right." Loki said. Then I was heading to the enquiry room for some details. Then suddenly someone pulled me to the side.

"I saw you worried what happend?" Loki said pinning me to the wall. "Um...nothing." I said. "Oh Thor just tell me." Loki said. "Believe me nothing." I told him. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Thor? He said. "Yes?" I said. "My kiss is pending." He said and I.... I didn't did anything. "Thor?" Loki said. "Yes?" I said. "I want my kissss." He said longing the kissss. "Thor?" Loki said. "Yes?" I said. "Give my kisss." Loki said, getting closer. He was just to kiss me then "Ahem!" An interrupting sound came from behind, getting me jumped out like always. "Ah, hello Jane. Do you want anything?" Loki said smiling at her. "Um..ah...nothing just wanna tell you something more about the incident...."