Chapter 10 Party Night

Loki's POV

I was dressed up so, I got to Thor's room for calling him. I reached then I stopped, I thoughted that I will not see him naked again so, I slightly knoked. "Yeah! I am ready, come in." He said I opened the door and I got my words stuck in my throat. He was looking fabulous, I mean sexy and that caught my eyes. "Ah...What happened brother?" He asked. "Am....nothing just...you're looking amazing." I admitted the truth. "Thank you Loki." He said and we kinda fell in, in each others eyes and me, I was thinking about to kiss him. My God! You probably just can't stop yourself thinking about that if anyone is standing and starring at you and like him.

"I...I think we should go now it's getting late." I said. "Ye...yeah why not." He said and grabbed the keys. "Let's go." He said and we drived to the Stark Tower.

Thor's POV

We arrived and it looked almost normal. "It doesn't looks any special." I said. "Yeah it's like normal." He admitted. We started walking to the counter. "Can you please tell me? The party is arranged on which floor?" I asked her. "On 8th floor sir." She said smiling and we headed to the lift. "It's strange." Loki said. "Yeah." When we arrived "WELCOME!!!" We got scared and they laughed. Everybody was there Tony, Steve, Bucky, Falcon, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Roudy, Strange Doctor, Spider Boy, Wanda and also Vision. "Hey Buddies!" Tony said. Natasha came and hugged Loki and we meet them all, we all enjoyed it.

"A Toast in the name of Avengers!!!". "IN THE NAME OF AVENGERS!!!" Tony announced and we all shouted. "Everybody was drunk accept me and Loki. "Hey Tony! You know you are drunk." Said Natasha. "Yeah so?" Tony replied. "Watch your ass otherwise it will got kicked by Pepper." She said and they all laughed. Then she actually came in. "Oh! Fuc~! Hey where's my suit. I think now I have to go went to the moon." He said and we laughed. "You know Natasha is right, now you have to save your ass." Pepper said, controlling her giggles. "Hey Pepper how are you?" Loki said and she hugged him. "You should at least behave like him Tony." Pepper said. "Oh honey! I can't be a God. Come on." He said and we giggled. "You don't have to be a God for that and now you are coming with me. Sorry guys! I have to take him with me." She said. "Yeah of course he have to get kicked his ass. It's ok bye Tony wish you luck." And with that we brust out laugh. Then they both were gone. "Hey! What about a drink competition.?" Clint said. "It will be great!" Bruce said. "But in whom to whom?" Falcon said. "Yeah" Bucky said taking a sip of his drink. " I think it can be in Steve and Loki." Roudy said and I got worried. "Yeah we heard that you both can't get drunk and also Thor." Strange said."Probably not" Vision said. "Yeah I think so but Thor always drink too much so I think it's Loki's time to show us." Wanda said. "Yes!" Spidy said. "Hmm I think so. Ok I don't have any problem, challenge accepted." Steve said. "So, why do I get lose. Let's do it." Loki said and I gave him a worried look then he smiled sweetly so, he agreed me. "Here's your drink sirs." said Clint and Loki gave his signature smirk which I like so much.

1, 20, 45, 74, 96 and 146 after that they both got heavily drunk, they even can't handle themselves but I didn't mind because it's joyful to handle a cute Loki who is blurping on your shoulder. "I think it was not a good idea." Said Falcon. "Nah, well it's good to handle a cute brother see." I said. " Hey! *blurp* I can't be cute!" He said giving us giggles. "Before saying that see yourself brother." I said laughing. "Steve is sleeping, I think I should take him to his room." Bucky said. "Yeah right, but don't get sleep with him." Falcon said. "Shut up!" Bucky said blushing and he taken Steve to the lift. "And what about you? Do you want any help?" Falcon said. "Nah, it's ok I can get it." I said and stands Loki then got to the lift. "Bye see you later." I said to Falcon because he was only one left in sense. He waved at me and I got to get to the car.