Chapter 23 Longest Day Ever

Nobody's POV

They arrived after spending 24mins in the car for getting home. Loki's head was resting on Thor's shoulder, he was asleep. Thor looked at him and just looked at his face for a while and smiled. When the car stopped, Loki woke up himself, "We got home?" Loki asked. "Yes baby brother." Thor said still smiling and looking at him while Loki was still sleepy.

Thor helped him to get out of the car while saying a goodbye to the driver then headed inside the house but Loki stopped in way, "What happened?" Thor asked. "I'm not able to walk, carry me." Loki said. "Aw Love, come here." Thor said then slowly picked Loki up and embraced him in his arms, Loki blushed a bit cuz Thor's smile wasn't vanishing away. "Thor.. ~" Loki sweetly called him. "Yes Lovey?" He asked. "Mmm.. Nothing.. ~" Loki then refused to tell. "Hey no! tell me, what is it?" Thor asked getting more excited. "Nu nothing.. ~" Loki again refused. "Loki, please tell me." Thor asked, making a puppy face. "Ah, you look so cute while making this face." Loki said, smiling at him. "Now, are you gonna tell me?" Thor asked. "Mmm no" Loki said then tickled him cuz of which Thor had to put Loki down. "What happened, Is the mighty Thor's weakness is tickling?" Loki said while laughing and heading to the bedroom. "Hey! That's not fair!" Thor said following him.

"Got you!!" Thor shouted while opening the door of the bedroom where Loki headed but he didn't saw anyone. "Loki?" Thor called him but no reply came. The room seemed there wasn't anyone. Suddenly he felt warmth and wetness on his neck from the right side, "Ahh~" He felt uncontrollable and was shocked but didn't did anything as he liked that feeling and as he knew who it is. "I really like your sweet noises.. Thor.. ~" Loki admitted in a low voice as he bites on his neck and leaves a hickey. "Hey Love.. ~" Thor said and turned around facing Loki, just few inches away from his lips. "Listen sweet, you need rest.. ~" Thor said as he needed it. "No Thor" Loki said and Thor made a questionable face "I need you.. ~" Loki said then immediately kissed without listening to any other words of Thor as he was waiting for the chance from the morning but he didn't got. "Mmm.. ~" Thor didn't tried to stop him as he was badly wanting it too.

Loki pushed him towards the nearby wall and pinned him there by grabbing his both hands and pinning them up his head with one hand and the other hand slowly going under his pants. "Ahh..!~" Thor made noises while Loki sucked, kissed and left hickeys on his neck. "Mmm.. ~ Ah~ Loki.. ~ Ah~" Thor moaned uncontrollably as Loki was unable to stop. "You're so sweet Thor, I really like to have your sweetness." Loki said while tracing his hand underneath Thor's pants and slowly stroking his cock. "Ah~ ah Loki~" Thor moaned more "yeah I know you like it babe and I know about your all kinky desires too~" Loki said, teasingly.

Loki continued kissing him then apparently came even closer giving Thor's sexual derises a current and making his erection harder and harder. "Mmm.. ~ Loki p-please.. ~" Thor said. "Please what huh?" Loki asked even if he knew what Thor was begging for and made his grip harder on the dick. "Ahh!~" Thor's moans were getting louder and uncontrollable. "Ah, no more teasing now!" Thor said then picked Loki up and collapsing on the bed. "Ahh! Thor you jerk!" Loki said but then got trapped in his lover's arm while making moans which were unable to stop as Thor kissed his neck with whole passion. He kissed there, bites there, sucked it like how Loki did but with more passion which made Loki's moans uncontrollable. "Umm~ ah~ Thor~ ahh!~" Loki moaned and by hearing those moans Thor was now unable to control himself from taking Loki's clothes off.

First he pulled of his pants down leaving his boxers on and slowly kissed on his bare thighs "Ahh~" which made Loki moan then he started pulling his top up while leaving sweet kisses from his stomach to chest then when he reached on the lips, his hands started undoing his boxers itself. "Ah~ Thor~" Poor Loki, wasn't able to do anything as Thor slowly started to stroke his cock. He wasn't able to do anything except touching Thor's erection and that's what he did.

Suddenly Loki grabbed his collar and pulled him close leaving inches between there lips and said "I want to make you feel pleasure by my tongue, will you let me hun?" As Loki asked, lust was able to be seen in see eyes and Thor just let him take control on him.

Loki then smashed his lips on Thor's making him fell down on the bed and pulled his boxers down making Thor sighed heavily and as Loki grabbed his cock Thor shut his eyes. "You like this huh" Loki said teasingly while he stroked his dick then slowly kissed the tip making Thor breathe faster. Then he slowly started licking the tip of his cock while making circular motions on his thighs. "Ah~ Loki p-please, no more t-teasing please~" Loki wasn't hearing and wasn't able to too but suddenly he took his whole cock in his mouth "Ahh!~ ahh!~ Loki!" Making Thor uncontrollable.

Loki was going slowly up and down, up and down making Thor pleasure. "Mmm~ ah~ hhhmmm~" Thor moaned as Loki took his whole cock in his mouth and licked every inch, tasting it. "Ahh~ it feels so good.. ~" Thor said while having the pleasure then Loki increase his speed. He started bobbing and making his motions faster as he moved his head up and down, having Thor's cock in his mouth. "Ahh~ mm~ ah!~ I'm gonna cum!~ I'm gonna cum" Thor moaned and this time louder than before as he was about to cum. Loki was continued then suddenly he felt a shot of warm liquid in his mouth, filling it with semen. "Ahh~" Loki moaned as his mouth got filled with the liquid and as he released, that spill on the bed too. "Mmm~ Thor.. ~" Loki took his name then came closer to his dick licking the liquid from on his thighs and cock. "Ahh~ Loki!~" Thor's moans wasn't going to stop and it was sure. "Thor~" Loki called him. "Y-yes~" Thor answered, still unable to open his eyes properly. "I want you inside me~" Loki whispered in his ears and he came closer to him "huh?~" Thor wasn't sure about Loki's words and Loki was not going say those again so he just crawled up on his body, spreading his legs and his butt hole on his cock making it erected again. "Ah!~ Loki!~" Thor moaned as Loki's moves got sexier every moment.

Thor just watched his Lover from the lower angle as he looked like a gift of God, blessed with beauty and perfection like Gods rufused to leave any imperfection in him. "So beautiful.. ~" Thor said as his words were necessary at the moment and as he said, Loki directly looked in his eyes making the eye contact not to break. They looked in each other eyes then Loki slowly pushed in "ahh!~" "ahh!~" they both moaned together then Loki started moving up and down slowly. He came closer to Thor's lips, making their forehead touch "I Love you" Loki said and kissed him slowly on the lips. Thor just looked in his eyes as they were open and pure Love was able to be shown in them "I Love you too~" Thor said and kissed him too, slowly on the lips but this time, he didn't broke the kiss. They kissed each other with full passion and love could be shown in their sex as how pure and beautiful that kiss was, how much they respects each other and takes care that no one will get hurted in any way.

Then after a while, they fell in sleep by of the tiredness of their Longest Day Ever. They slept in each others arms, Thor hugging Loki from behind and Loki sleeping sweetly him his protection but.. something happened....

In Loki's dream:

He was in between of thousands of soldiers "I'll kill him and you won't be able to stop me!" A man with long dark brown hair said. "No!!" Loki screamed as he saw Thor chained up and a soldier with a sword taking it up in the air and pulling it down with a sudden speed making a big cut on Thor's stomach. "NO!!!!!"

"No!!!!" Loki woke up panting. "What happened?!" Thor woke up too, worried. "I.. I.. No.. No.. This can't be happen!!" Loki was breathing heavily. "Hey, hey Love everything's fine! Calm down!" Thor said making him comfort. "B-but" Loki was still trying to say cuz he was hella confused. "Hey shuu~ everything's fine, come here." Thor said then hugged him and kissed him on his forehead making him calm down while laying on the bed with him again. "See, everything is fine, I'm here." Thor said giving him a warm smile. Loki didn't said any other word and just hugged him and fell asleep again...