Chapter 13 It's All OK

Thor's POV

I was heading to home in hurry. Loki probably feel bad, like really what I had done to him!! I Love him, i didn't wanted to hurt him anymore, I care about him. Why did I did such a thing to him? I am a piece of shit!!

I hurried and arrived I saw everything normal, lights on. I got in and looked everywhere for him but he was no where. Do he had gone back to Asgard? "NO! IT CAN'T BE HAPPEN!!" I shouted to myself. Tears started blurrimg my vision and sliding down my cheeks. "No!" I said to myself.

Suddenly someone jumped on me and I dropped on the couch. It was Loki he kissed me deeply on lips and I can feel his tears on my cheeks, I can feel his hurt. He probably had cried a lot, as I realized I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my legs on his waist "I am so so sorry Loki." I said in the kiss, he didn't replied he just deepen the kiss making it more beautiful. Then I rolled up on him letting him down on couch. "I am so so sorry." I said again but he didn't replied and taken away his eyes from me. "Please Loki say something otherwise I am gonna die." He swiftly looked at me with teary eyes. I got mine soften and hugged him softly. "You should had told me before." He said rubbing my back. " I am so sorry, I..I thoughted that...that you will deny me and be disguise from me." I said crying more."ShhShhh, I can't do that in my whole life." He said. "You also had told me before, why didn't you did?" I asked him and started kissing his neck. "Because I thoughted it too, ah~" He said and moaned sweetly "I Love you Loki with my whole heart. I Love you so much which I never did to anyone." I said kissing and licking his neck, I love to do this. "I Love you too Thor, more than anything. You and only you are the Love of my life." He said then I tightened my grip on his hips and shove my head in his neck then he started moaning. I released my legs from him and grabbed him by his waist. "It's not good here." I said to him and picked him up at then he wrapped his legs around my waists and started kissing me, I kissed him too deeply. I headed upstairs handing a beautiful man in my arms, the prince of Asgard in my hands. I didn't thoughted that he will Love me back. I headed to his room where we had taken our first kiss then I closed the door and crawled up on Loki kissing him down. I started opening his shirt then I slided it up and I reached to his neck, I love to kiss his neck. I kissed him and bite there then he moaned and rolled up on me and started opening my belt. I know I am muscular but not also Loki is less than me. He taken the belt out and slides down the chain grabbing my dick, I blushed like a maiden, so hardly and he saw that as he saw my blush, he crawled up on me and started kissing my neck and biting. He slides his hands opening my shirt and letting his hands in. I moaned slowly on his cold touch. Then he opend his pants and started rubbing his on mine. I was getting exited and breathing heavily as he kissed me "I want you to show me how much you love me." He said and I blushed hard. I rolled up on him and kissed him deeply then I slides down his boxers and taken his cock in my hands and he licked his lips, I kissed him uncontrollably then grabbed mine and started rubbing it on his member. He stared breathing heavily, his chest up and down. I kissed him and slowly slided my finger in, in his hole and he moaned beautifully making me out of control I started it letting in and out and with that he moaned more "Come in me Thor~" he said sweetly.  I got myself ready and holded his neck and waist "I Love you Loki." With that I let in my cock in him as I did he moaned loudly and filled the room I started moving and in return I got beautiful moans filling my ears with sweetness, I love his moans. "Ah~ Thor~" I got melted in that voice then I slowly started moving, just slowly, no lust. I Love him truly so much. I was moving up and down letting out my sweet kisses on his beautiful body, he is really so beautiful. He was moaning then I stopped and got down and started licking his cock which was in my hand he was looking so beautiful. I let his whole dick in my mouth and he moaned which was I wanted, I started bobbing and he moaned uncontrollably and moving desperately. I licked his tip and started kissing him wherever I can. Then reached to his lips. "I Love you Loki so much and from heart." I told him. "I know that and I Love you too Thor, truly from heart." He said kissing me again and I wrapped him in my arms and we fell asleep in each others embraces.