Chapter 12 Thor's Blush

Loki's POV

I woke up with a very bad headache. "Ahh!" I got up, its hard to remember anything from the last night. The last thing i remember that I was drunk heavily. I am worries about Steve, what would had happened to him?? Just like me or worst because this is worse.

I stood up rubbing my eyes and got downstairs. I wasn't able to even walk perfectly. I saw Thor setting plates. "Hey, Good morning." He said. "Yeah hey, good morning." I replied. "Having headache, huh?" He asked. "Yeah it's too much." I admitted. "Don't worry I have pain killers." He said smiling and passing me breakfast. "Do you remember anything from last night because I don't." I asked then I saw Thor's face, he was blushing so hard! "N..nothing brother you...we just got to home and I led you to your room and you slept in yours and I in mine room." He said nervously. "Why are you so nervous?" I asked giggling. "Huh? Ah! Nothing, Haha" he laughed. "Did you found any maiden?" I asked and his blush became harder. "NO! NO! No way Loki I can't!!" He said and then I blushed. "Why you can't?" I asked. "You asks too much." He said smiling. "But why?" I asked again. "I think we should hurry, Tony wanna see us." He said and took mine and his plates to the sink. "Hey! Stop!" I chased before him. "Thor tell me why?" I said then I accidentally i slipped cuz of the split water on the floor.

I was just to fall on the then suddenly two strong hands grabbed me by waists and hips and pulled me. I inches away from Thor's face, i could even feel his warm breathe. I saw his lips trembling "Thanks" I said. He nodded then released me. " I...I think you should get ready. W..we have to go in some minutes." He said in a low voice watching my lips. "Yeah" I said and he slowly removed his hands which were still on my waists then I headed to my room.

Thor's POV

I wasn't able to move at all, those beautiful pink lips got me. I only just had wanted to taste them again in that at that moment, again wanted to hold his body and letting him know that how much I Love him but...but I controlled myself and told him to get ready. I was just paralyzed by watching his lips and he really tastes like sweet fruits, that feeling of kissing him was just so amazing and beautiful. I don't think I can describe it either. 

I finished the sink and got to my room for getting ready. I was dressing up then I thoughted about Loki last night. His lips, his moans, his body, and those..... "Hey!" I said to myself and removed those dirty thoughts. Seriously, what am i going to do to with that beautiful prince? How cloud I even think about these? "I'm a bad guy." I said to myself and with a relief sigh, I got the keys then I remembered he would like to walk there so, I placed them then headed to Loki's room.

He was there, looking at his foots. "Let's go. I thought you will want to walk there." I said. "You thought right." He said smiling then we left the house for visiting Stark Tower. "How's Steve, is the soldier ok?" He asked. "Yeah I had talked to Tony, he said Bucky was with him and took care of him." I told him. "Hmm, that's great." We were walking. It's high temperature cold here, I was shaking. "Loki you would be wearing something warm." I told him. "Thor I don't need it you know that and yeah! You are looking like a bear." He admitted because I was looking like a bear. We walked to the park and in the way Loki stopped. "Loki, what happened?" I asked softly. "I want Ice Cream." He said looking at the chocolate flavored. "Are you mad? It's too much cold here." I told him. "I don't care Thor, just bring me one, pleasess?" He asked then I thought it won't effect him so I agreed then walked to the shop. "An Ice Cream please.".  "Chocolate flavored." Loki said. "Yes sir, here." Shopkeeper gave him smiling and I thanked him. We walked to the nearby lake. "Why you love chocolate so much?" I asked. "It's so sweet that's why." He said then suddenly my smile vanished, I got stunned by his chocolate stained lips. "Thor, what happened?" He asked as sweetly as he was looking. It was impossible to control myself then I just kissed him, I slowly shove him to the nearby tree and kissed him deeply licking his lips and tasting the chocolate on his lips. I kissed him deeply and slowly got apart. I was unable to look at him then he got out of my grip and ran to home. "No! No! I didn't mean that!" I tried but failed in stopping him. I hitted the tree on which I had done a great job. "FUCKING HORMONES!!!!" I cursed the hormones or what should i either suppose to do? Then I hurrily ran before him to the home.