Chapter 8 A lovely morning

Thor's POV

It was morning, I waked up by tweeting of birds and the first thing I saw was the beautiful face of Loki. He was still in a deep sleep so, I just watching his beauty. How anyone can be this beautiful? It's so peaceful watching him sleep. I thoughted he will be hungry when he will be wake up so I slowly got up and gone for get fresh. When I got up, he curled up in a ball and that melted my heart, I kissed his forehead "you are so lovely" and I got in the  bathroom.

I came after some minutes, I don't take too much time. I saw Loki still sleeping so, without making any noise I got to the kitchen for some breakfast. I made pancakes and egg sandwiches, Loki likes sandwiches. I am sure he will be surprised by my cooking, I hope so.

Loki's POV

I woke up by a ray of sunlight on my face, it was so beautiful outside and also because it's winter here. I got to the window and opened it, then a bird came to me and I let my fingers up and it sat and started tweeting, I smiled at it, then I let it go. I was going to the bathroom and I thoughted 'do it was like that Snow lady?' and I got to get fresh.

I started the shower and when water touched my skin I let out a relief sigh. I was thinking that why Thor was starring at me last evening, he had really looked frustrated, like what I did? Hmm don't know. So, I washed my hair and it smelled beautiful. I came out after 30 minute, I got to the mirror for brushing my hair, I felt really hungry. So, I got dressed and hurrily get downstairs, I saw Thor eating breakfast, that really looks tasty. "Hey! Finally come here's your breakfast." I smiled and sat I front of him. "Sorry, I really took a long time." I said. "Nah..I understand." He said. "Huh?" I gave a ' what ' look "Ah! Nothing." He said and i think he was hiding his blush but why? I didn't said much.

I took my look to the breakfast and "Sandwiches!!" I let out. "Yeah I made it." He said smiling beautifully. Then I took a bite and I just loved it, it tastes amazing! "It tastes amazing Thor!" I admitted. "I am glad." He said, smiling more. I thoughted a bit, do I called him by his name? Then I shook it up. "How's your sleep." He asked. "Ah! great, after a long time." I said and he started blushing. "How's yours?" I said and he mumbled something "what?" I said curiosly. "Huh..nothing, it was peaceful." He said. "Hmm" I said and headed to the pancakes, I took a bite and I got melted "It's amazing Thor!!" I said. " Yeah now you said it twice."  " I know but it tastes wonderful, how do you know cooking and this type of amazing?" I asked him. "I learnt it a bit." He said. "Hm surprising for a warrior and no its not a bit." I admitted. "It's true but it worked now." He said. "I really loved it." I said. "I am glad."  "Now you said it twice." I said, he giggled and I gave a smirk. "I heard something weird in time squares so, I think we should check their." he said. "Yeah, why not." I said and he took my empty plates and taken them to the sink. I finished my juice and followed him to the kitchen "You looks like mother." I said and he got brust out laughing "what?" I asked. "Nah nothing." He said and I smiled at him. "You should got ready and don't forgot we also have to go Stark Tower in evening" he said. "Yeah we will come back at 5:30 for dress up." I said and headed to my room. "Yup!" He did and I giggled.

I got to the closet and chose a black T-shirt, a jeans, grey sweater, spectaculars and a hat for not get known. It's too cold outside but not for me, I like winters it's a beautiful season. I think Thor will like my outfit.

Wait! But why I am thinking this??